Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

one of the smartest who is I have employed to keep myself stable financially is to invest in so many things that can yield a lot of profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
One way to maintain a stable source of income, would be to manage it. And also it would be best to have other source of income as well and not just rely on one.

If you're an entrepreneur you need to become more creative and innovative, you need to expand your business to earn more income too

Effectively, the very best you can possibly do to preserve it is actually to spend a part of it. It is actually the very best implies of monetary safety and safety. Along with financial assets, your cash might help you as well as expand past your typical regular month-to-month earnings. Variety in financial assets is actually crucial to preserving riches.

Being smart with money simply means that you are prudent with money. There are some other people that are not prudent in anywhere with their money, not discipline at all when it comes to money. But being "prudent" should be the watch word.

When you have a stable income stream to maintain it you have to be disciplined in spending only on important things,have a savings culture,invest wisely.

In my opinion, you must have a good administration, I think it is the main thing. Many people who do not know how to manage lose everything in a short time. If you are going to invest to increase your capital, you must study the site well either online or offline, so as not to lose.
This is very important but sadly many people will it learn until they get burnt. I've lost quite a lot of money and time by not managing what I have accordingly

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
If you have a stable source of income then you can continue doing what you are doing why you were earning the money in but I can also advise that you improve in the skills that you are offering to be any that can of a stable income so that you will be secured in that job of yours which has been giving you a good and stable income.

Invest and save. That's the only way u can be smart with money. Pray against unforseen circumstances. Just try and spend less and save more

This is very important but sadly many people will it learn until they get burnt. I've lost quite a lot of money and time by not managing what I have accordingly
It is true @GoldenLady, most human beings learn after having erred repeatedly, so I always advise from my experience, so that others avoid falling as it has happened to me.

Invest and save. That's the only way u can be smart with money. Pray against unforseen circumstances. Just try and spend less and save more
This is a very good and solid advice, invest and save. Saving alone would not get you the results you need. It would be best to also invest as well, though we do not pray for that but if there is any unforseen circumstances, you can easily use form the savings.

This is a very good and solid advice, invest and save. Saving alone would not get you the results you need. It would be best to also invest as well, though we do not pray for that but if there is any unforseen circumstances, you can easily use form the savings.
That's a very nice advice from him, saving and investment is one of the best thing everyone need to consider especially now in the modern society in which there is a lot of competition .this will help you in so many things especially when you are thinking of starting a business.

You have to be smart with money if you want to be a successful businessperson else instead of you to be making profit you'll be running loss and definitely your business will collapse

One of the things to do in that instance is to invest in other viable and profitable investment,it could an offline inestment or an online one,but it should be something you are interested in and have a passion for.

Invest , save and also spend for only what is really required. Invest in legit and reliable platforms which have the proof that are not scam company. Save money that you get from thr profit out of the investments you have made.

That's a very nice advice from him, saving and investment is one of the best thing everyone need to consider especially now in the modern society in which there is a lot of competition .this will help you in so many things especially when you are thinking of starting a business.
Yes, because you cannot rely on just one alone. If you decide to save, the returns you get would not be much. Then when you go for only investment, you would still need cash to run other day to day activities and Incase an emergency comes up.

You can not only maintain it but even earn more by investing in trusted sites or businesses. Keep doing what you do to get a good stream of income and even become better at it.

What being smart with money means to me is your ability to manage money in an effective way that it will keep on bringing more money to you and to me the best way to manage money is to invest it in either a business or a venture that is guaranteed of bringing back good returns for you.

Firstly the idea should be to sustain and maintain that stable income and so look for other sources too if possible, making investment too after making the right research too would help maintain ones income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds