Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

Money can actually change the way a person things and it can make one smarter and all that but then I think it all depends on the individual and how willing the individual is to learn

Advertisement Placeholder
Money can actually change the way a person things and it can make one smarter and all that but then I think it all depends on the individual and how willing the individual is to learn
I do not see the possibility of money making people to be smarter in anyway most especially those that haven't been to school, what I understand is that sometimes money can really make a lot of people to be so arrogant and rude.. education and good religious upbringing is very important.

If you have a stable income stream. Keep doing what you are doing or apply more effort . You can also invest some of the income to make more money. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Keep up the work to maintain or put more work to double it.

This will only depend on individual and not everyone. We all have different reaction when Money is involved. There are some people who are quite smarter with money while others consider it to be the best opportunity to spend when they have.

There is nothing really special , you just have to run the business perfectly as you are running and you have to consider customer service as the most important priority. Try as much as possible to invest at the same time. As a government worker execute your duties diligently

This will only depend on individual and not everyone. We all have different reaction when Money is involved. There are some people who are quite smarter with money while others consider it to be the best opportunity to spend when they have.
When it comes to the aspect of money , we have individual differences like you said , some people are more smarter to the point that they prefer holding unto their and some people call them misers , while some prefer spending the money out using it to boost their business or use it for their needs.

Having a stable income streams means that your finance is in a good standing, the only way thing I can advice you to maintain your stable income streams is to keep on doing what you are doing to get these streams of income.
If someone is having stable income the best way to maintain is to invest it into somewhere so that you can be getting double income, it is good when you have stable income you can invest so that giving you additional income.

When it comes to the aspect of money , we have individual differences like you said , some people are more smarter to the point that they prefer holding unto their and some people call them misers , while some prefer spending the money out using it to boost their business or use it for their needs.
Personally , if I have access to money I will never use it for anything that will not possibly improve my future because I will just consider it to be a waste of money if I just spend it on things that are not necessary.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
one o the thing most business persons fail to do is that once money is coming constantly from a particular source,there is this illusion that it will always continue,the best thing to do is to divest into other areas.

If someone is having stable income the best way to maintain is to invest it into somewhere so that you can be getting double income, it is good when you have stable income you can invest so that giving you additional income.
There's nothing holding you from saving some amount of money if you are having a good and stable income , but some people prefer not saving thinking the income will be flowing everytime .

As long as it is a stable source of income, there is no other way you can maintain than to work diligently , but however you should also be looking for opportunity to have more than one source of income.

I believe the most important thing is to have a solid administration.
Many people who lack management skills quickly lose everything.
To avoid losing money when investing to enhance your wealth, thoroughly research the site online or offline.

Money management is very important, if you are earning a good amount of money you are expected to know how to manage it,if you don't know to manage money you'll lose a lot.

A single Stable income sometimes is far more better than ten unstable income , but even when you have a stable income , you must try and get some other ways in which miney can be coming in for you.
If you have a stable income stream. Keep doing what you are doing or apply more effort . You can also invest some of the income to make more money. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Keep up the work to maintain or put more work to double it.

If you have stable income stream, I will advice you to invest part of your money. Im ardent follower of the saying spend less and save more, but saving does not increase one's worth. The best thing to do when you have stable income stream is to invest in, for instance, crypto.

Keep giving your best to what makes the income stream stable. If it's a job, try to develop in other areas that'll ensure you keep having the edge from time to time (take courses relevant to your field e.t.c). If it's a business, find out ways with which you can scale up.

When you are smart with money , it means you are making good use of the opportunity coming your ways to make money either online or offline , and you also have a reserve fund .
When you are smart with money , it means you are making good use of the opportunity coming your ways to make money either online or offline , and you also have a reserve fund .

You must have some plans and ideas, and I believe you should develop some trading skills before investing your income in order to profit by purchasing coins at a discount and then selling them at a premium. You can also launch a small business of some sort.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
Flexibility is the greatest approach to preserve your revenue source. Never rely on a single source of earnings because if anything bad happens, you could end up with little.

Money is not something you can have easily, if you don't know how to manage money you'll suffer in this life,it doesn't matter how much you are earning but if you don't know how to manage you'll ended up losing all that you have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds