Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

Spending within one's limit is very important, you can prepare a budget on how to manage your resources, be disciplined as well. Try to make your own food instead of constantly buying from the restaurants. Get multiple income sources so as to cater for bigger expenses plus savings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
Develop multiple income stream. You need to keep investing in order to have different source of income stream.
Any stable income need to be maintained to avoid rising and falling.

There are so many people with stable income flow but the still don't relent.

Wealth is unlimited as long as you are alive you keep acquiring more money and more business.

In order to maintain your income stream all you got to do, is invest more in your current income stream business, establish another one, that you know too well that can fetch good profit in the long run of the business. Don't spend unnecessarily, always spend with caution, save some of your money.

If you have a stable income stream and you want to keep it up, you can start a good business of your choice. But in this business you must be an expert so that you can grow in business. And you need a little bit of time and time to stabilize the business. But this will keep you profitable in business, which is a good thing.

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Take special care that you invest but the money left over from the budget in order to make a profit.Try to invest and save as much money as possible Because any business needs a lot of money to start

The first thing for you to do is to start saving the money then look for a business you are passionate and very knowledgeable about, so when you have enough money, you can invest in it. You can also learn a skill then use the saved money to establish your self

I think you should make online business if you have how known about the online management and Bussiness create if you should make smart you should create our Bussiness making employee creating jobs offer jobs to other person so you make a smart money taking time taking interested in our Bussiness

First and foremost, if you do not have dreams or goals in life, you will not work or think of a way to earn money like a business and you will not find a way to improve your life. These include those who hang around just relying on their comrades or family members to survive.

I have an opinion to that topic that smart with money .yes if you don't know how to smart with money your business may not go well and you may have excess loss on business to my own , I advise you to have business manager in order to know how to be smart with money.

Simple, generate more income streams, cashflow is very important and cannot be overemphasized, Diversify your portfolio more and invest in reasonable Investment that will yield more interest for you.

Concerning been smart with money and how to maintain it. Well, I believe you can maintain it by saving some and investing more. Investment guarantee you to make profit in a stipulated time. You can also maintain by employing somebody also to be your account manager

To maintain it, you should always have discipline especially when you are handling money. You should also keep savings to become ready for emergencies.

I think you should have a good plan before what you going to start to do. Then try to implement than plan, surely you would get for what you were trying to have. I would suggest you to have a road map of your future doings then follow it and try to achieve that goals. You would get everything.

From my previous experiences with money, i do not wait untill the money arrives before I start making my plans. I normally start making plans before the money arrives. Hence, I do not spend beyond what I had calculated. And most times it is advisable you use money apps which help you to be disciplined.

You can maintain your stable income stream by investing in other viable businesses to have a multiple income flow which will make you earn from different sources. Never rely on a single stable income stream no matter how huge you earn from it.

As I would see it, you should have a decent organization, I think it is the primary concern. Numerous individuals who don't have a clue how to oversee lose everything in a brief timeframe. In the event that you will contribute to expand your capital, you should examine the webpage well either on the web or disconnected, so as not to lose.

On the off chance that you have a steady pay, at that point your next reasoning ought to be on the best way to contribute on something that can be getting you extra cash. Be that as it may, don't consider saving since it isn't prudent.
[automerge]1612260645[/automerge]
As I would see it, you should have a decent organization, I think it is the primary concern. Numerous individuals who don't have a clue how to oversee lose everything in a brief timeframe. In the event that you will contribute to expand your capital, you should examine the webpage well either on the web or disconnected, so as not to lose.

On the off chance that you have a steady pay, at that point your next reasoning ought to be on the best way to contribute on something that can be getting you extra cash. Be that as it may, don't consider saving since it isn't prudent.

There are a couple of things to maintain a stable income, but the income depends on whether you're an entrepreneur or an employee. If you're an employee, just continue to be loyal to your boss, and make him feel important if need be. but if you're an entrepreneur, always let your customers be assured of safety in dealing with you, compensate them in the case of any business dispute, etc.

To me, you need discipline. You need to control how you spend and manage your money by keeping some aside or you use some for some specific projects. This will curb reckless spending.

Well, the best you can do to maintain it is to invest a portion of it. It is the best means of financial security. With investment, your money could work for you and grow beyond your usual monthly income. Diversity in investment is critical to maintaining wealth.

You can start by tracking your finances, know how much you spend and what you spend on and how much you have left, this way you can calculate how much to save or invested. You can also set up a budget plan in place of tracking every now and then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds