Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

Well in my opinion, to maintain your good source of income then you must have a good management system in place in your life. The ability to manage accordingly will help you a lot in sustaining your standard of living in general.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing wisely is the key to success in doing business and anything in life. To invest wisely you must at all time know when to invest and when to exist , types of investment that works best for you, investment strategy, portfolio diversification, and your investment goals.

Spending within one's limit is very important, you can prepare a budget on how to manage your resources, be disciplined as well. Try to make your own food instead of constantly buying from the restaurants. Get multiple income sources so as to cater for bigger expenses plus savings.
Yeah you're right, you need to find and think of an alternative way to spend well and save money. For example commuting mode od transportation, then you go to the market, lung nearby and so you can walk, just walk, so you can save money, and also you'll able to exercise because you walk 👍

You done just have to be dependent on one source of income, you will rather diversify and don't put all your eggs in one basket. Invest in future generated income if you can, you can as well buy some crytocurrency and dump for sometimes and watch your money grow like grass.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
Alright you have to be smart with money. When I mean being smart with your money, Mean managing your cash flow pretty dam well. Never allow your output to be greater than your input always you are investing the output

For you to be smart with money, you have to be doing something that will be increasing your money so that when you spend your own money it won't look like you're over spending
You have to learn to invest if you're the type that loves plurging
You have to balance both side

If you want to be smarter with your money, you have to be clear and specific and know what you want to accomplish with it. Your financial goals should be written down where you cannot forget. Know what your annual income and net worth are. You can use this knowledge to set big goals in your business and personal life. And learn to save your money for future use.

Well you can do a lot by maintaining your correct effort level. You should also be looking at improving or at least adapting to changes in your environment. This way you won't be out of touch neither would there be any way to find you wanting. If you keep this two ideas in mind and work with them, then you should be able to maintain your income.

To maintain your income, the first thing I need is to make a vigorously and make a budget plan on how you spend your income. You can also use the money to invest in other businesses to maintain it

A stable income stream needs a good down investment believe me that your stable income might stop being stable oneday.... You can invest your money in fast-rising coin right now like the Doge coin and can put some in Bitcoin is there still hope that bitcoin will rise.

You should work on having a side business that you will reinvest those funds into and see how you can keep increasing the wealth that you have. Saving money in the bank is not great, but there are a lot of businesses that you can invest in.

An important part of winning at life is learning how to be smart with money because money touches nearly everything that we do in our modern society.

If you have a stable income stream, that's good for you. What is left is identify and continue to do things you are doing the right way. Also, put in a lot of hard work so as to make sure that the source is well and try investing in something else that brings income in.

Well you need to be well oriented financially in order to create or diversify your source of income. It’s a very good thing to have a stable source of income. The next thing now is to save up some percentage of your income for a year or two then think of the best investment scheme that’ll earn you more money. You need to decide the type of investment you want either longtime or short time

There a lot of things you can do to maintain it, some of the reasons are that you must learn how to manage resource earn from the stable income, don't let your spending towards expenses be more than your investing or probably saving because when it is, there will some lapses that will keep surfacing gradually and before you know it, it becomes something you can not manage again.

Cash flow management is very important as these are one of the reasons small businesses fail. Take a crash course in financial accounting, I know a renowned accountant who sells e books in this topic for as little as $5. This will help you manage your money effectively by yourself

If you have a stable income stream. Keep doing what you are doing or apply more effort . You can also invest some of the income to make more money. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Keep up the work to maintain or put more work to double it.

Basic Steps to help you get smart about your money.
  1. What's Behind Your Financial Decisions. ...
  2. Get Organized. ...
  3. Know Where Your Money Goes. ...
  4. Shop Smarter. ...
  5. Review and Reduce Your Debt. ...
  6. Build a Strong Credit Report. ...
  7. Save For Your Future. ...
  8. Set Financial Goals.

If you have a stable income that is guarantee that day income is coming daily, weekly or monthly you must be discipline in your spending discipline matters when it comes to management of money. Make sure you engage in saving culture or investing some of the money in a very good and reliable investment platform. For you to achieve tangible things with your stable income you must be very disciplined and always try to control your monthly expenditure so that it will not beyond your budget for the month.

The very first thing I believe you should do when you want to be smart with your money is to figure out your financial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds