Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

Every business owner must be very smart with money, you must always know the value of money, do not always spend money on experience but on asset, so that money can grow rather than reduce. However we can never be free from experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
It is not enough to have a stable income but how to manage your income is the most important thing everybody must always be aware of. You can return to Ground Zero if you are reckless with money. I always advise people to attend business seminars and develop their business and leadership skills.

You may have a budget plan, where you can track your expenses and minimize them while saving enough income for the future. You can also try investing or put your money in a time deposit to prevent yourself from spending them.

It's very good that you have a good stream of income. If your administration is good to maintain your income then no worries. But if you want to save your money than make an account in Bank and deposit your cash there and you can also invest that money to circulate.

In my own opinion, you need to keep working hard, just striving to increase that income. If you work for someone, endeavour to do everything in your power to work for the growth of the company to attract promotion.
If you work for yourself, then fins every means to make customers satisfaction your priority and so sales will increase and profit will also increase

The best way to maintain your income stream is to diversify. Don't ever rely on one single source of income because if everything goes south you might be left with nothing. As you are making profit in your business make sure you find a passive income to double your first source of income.
Importance of diversification of income cannot be over emphasized in this era. Even as an an investor portfolio diversification is key to reduce the risk of losing all investment in one folio.
[automerge]1612267926[/automerge]
The best way to maintain your income stream is to diversify. Don't ever rely on one single source of income because if everything goes south you might be left with nothing. As you are making profit in your business make sure you find a passive income to double your first source of income.
Importance of diversification of income cannot be over emphasized in this era. Even as an an investor portfolio diversification is key to reduce the risk of losing all investment in one folio.

ave money on entertainment. There are many , many ways that you can save money on your monthly or yearly entertainment and related ...

It is not only about establishing a business is the best way to be smart with money but it depends on how you manage the money on things that has to be attend to urgently.
One can build house from his income and also buy a car from his income.

I really do have to say, the best you can do to maintain or sustain your salary is to invest a portion of it. It is the best means of financial security. You can invest in Land or properties as they are more secure

You can not maintain a stream of income because you do not know tommorow, yes you can invest in it to make it better but you should also consider to diversify your source of income too by investing in other ventures or injecting in other peoples business too.

You need to have a plan b , so that if the stable income turns out or it ends ,so you could find a better option to get more interest with the amount you have for investment

Having a stable income stream is really great. I think you should manage it so well so that you don't waste it away. Also, strive to having other income streams through investment. That will help you in saving the money and at the same time, you will be getting more wealth from the investments.

You should have and develope a proper and effective management attitude and decipline to keeping the momentum of such opportunity to last you a long time

Having money is one thing, maintaining the money is the major thing, if you like spending you have to discipline yourself to investing, depending on the amount you have will determine the investment you will do.

Diversification is very good as you can have an assurance even one of or your most trusted investment goes south one day. At this you should always seek multiple sources.

If you have stable income and if you generate more than what you require to pay your bills, you need to save money in your bank. If you continue saving and when your money becomes a big amount, you can invest in stock market.

Being smart with money consists of a lot of different things, one is that of money management, and another is being Able to make that money increase instead of saving it.

I personally think the best way to invest your money now is by choosing a right investment that will help your capital grow overtime
you’re the do-it-yourself type, and you have some investing knowhow, you might want to consider picking investments yourself using an online trading platform such as TD Ameritrade or E*TRADE.

There are many more discount brokers out there, so you might want to spend a little time researching them and seeing which discount broker is right for you. You can also use this guide in helping you choose the best online broker.
As soon as I'm concerned the best investment that anyone can do right now if I invest their money into cryptocurrency cuz they disagree that is cryptocurrency has always been going for a very long time so I believe that whenever anyone should invest their money into it and then that person has a way of making which prophet on the investment.

If you have stable income and if you generate more than what you require to pay your bills, you need to save money in your bank. If you continue saving and when your money becomes a big amount, you can invest in stock market.
That's the essence why I love saving money cos I believe the future will be brighter for me when it comes to finding an investment scheme that is legit to invest on and drive better ROI.

The only way to maintain your money is to get more money. Remember that the value of money depreciate with time and inflation increase too. Better to have solid investments that will give you money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds