Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

To maintain your money you have to invest it into something that will give you good money, because I don't think that saving it will you give you good money, so the best way is to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, because you cannot rely on just one alone. If you decide to save, the returns you get would not be much. Then when you go for only investment, you would still need cash to run other day to day activities and Incase an emergency comes up.
Yes this is true and that is what I am also doing because I believe that one of them may not even be enough. so we should always try as much as possible to make use of the money that we are saving for it to still generate something for us.

If you have a stable stream of income, do make sure to save a part of your profits and continue to invest the rest of the profit into the the business to keep it flowing. Make sure you don't accumulate any debts, anyone who buys should pay immediately because debts can cripple a business. Always make sure you deal in quality items too, it makes you get more customers.

If a business is going well and a only way to save my income to be smart with is to invest in other way to be generating more incomes form different various of culture, not to rely on single income because things might fall apart.

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
You can always write out a budget for your income as if you write out a stable budget that you will always be implementing no matter what then there is no way that that income of yours and not be enough for you. Aside this you must be able to get other sources of income and not depend on just one source of income.

I'm not clear on the question. What stable income - from a job or a business that you own? Either way, to maintain whatever is your 'take home' I would urge you to draw up a budget that you stick to religiously to ensure you don't misuse your money. Some people like to save money via a bank while others prefer to invest it. Decide what you want to do and go with it.
I think the stability here is that it is a constant flow of income,prioritising the issue of setting aside some certain amount of money for an investment would help to add another stream of income.

Keep reinventing back in the business and keep your branding stronger so that people won't see your flaws, if you keep glowing they will keep coming and the income won't depreciate but increase.

If a business is going well and a only way to save my income to be smart with is to invest in other way to be generating more incomes form different various of culture, not to rely on single income because things might fall apart.
Yes it is a very bad idea to put all your trust and hope on a single source of income. The burden might become too much for just that single source of income to handle it. Then again if anything happens to that job, it means you will be stranded completely.

The best way to maintain your income stream is to diversify. Don't ever rely on one single source of income because if everything goes south you might be left with nothing. As you are making profit in your business make sure you find a passive income to double your first source of income.
Also learning multiple skills when you are earning from a single stream of income can help , instead of focusing on more than a job. Off course , it all depends on the individual's perspective and his own potential.

you have already stated it clear , smart with money ,you need to know how you spend your money and also maintain it ,you should also dicipline yourself from uneccesary spendings

Then that means your efforts is really paying up then so you have to keep up the good works first, the you should also avoid lavish spending and carelessness
There is no businessman that doesn't want to spend lavishly because that is the main objrof becoming a ceo of a company, but to keep you income stable you need to put more effort in your branding and keep pushing your business even when you play

You will never go ahead if you spend more than you make; in fact, it is a definite indicator that your finances are in jeopardy. The easiest method to ensure that your income exceeds your costs is to track them for a month or two and then develop a budget.

Smart with money is the capital that is being controlled by institutional investors, market mavens, central banks, funds, and other financial professionals.

If you have come to see that your income I .your businesses is becoming stable and regular,you should take your time to think on how to expand your business to accommodate more wins for you

having a stable income to be maintained is to go into business or you are expected to invest in a business which will helped generate some good amount of income for you over time of your investment.

Maintaining your income is just by investing more in product and keep sourcing out for more clients always have a target of what you want to make per day and increase it everyday.

Stay true to it, be diligent in it, pay more attention to it, find ways to improve and get good and faster results and look for better alternative sources of income too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds