Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

smart with money

If there is a stable income stream the best way to maintain it is to invest the money,or involve in long term business,that is I'll profit even your generation unborn

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a savings and pension plan should help you maintain your stable income but it's not enough to maintain, it's better to create other sources of income from investing.

Being smart with money simply means that you are prudent with money. There are some other people that are not prudent in anywhere with their money, not discipline at all when it comes to money. But being "prudent" should be the watch word.
Of all the coment this has been the one that caught my eye. Being smart with money is about being able to have a level of self discipline while handling money

If there is a stable income stream the best way to maintain it is to invest the money,or involve in long term business,that is I'll profit even your generation unborn
Investment is absolutely necessary and I always encourage people to invest the little money they have in something that will be profitable to them in the future ,A lot of people invest in stock and a lot of people invest in cryptocurrency ,all are the best.

If I were to have a stable income, I would sit down and prepare budget to limit my expenses. Then I will start saving because I have a business to establish soon.

Just like any goal, getting your finances stable and becoming financially successful requires the development of good financial habits. I’ve been researching this topic extensively in the last few years in my quest to eliminate debt, increase my savings and increase financial security for my family. I’ll talk more about these habits individually, but wanted to list them in a summary (I know, but I’m a compulsive list-maker).

Hello, if I have a stable income stream, what can I do to maintain it?
Well, assuming am the one that has a stable income streaming I will invest most of my earnings in cryptocurrency and fix some part of it in a fixed bank account is not because of today but I think about the future of myself and my family as well.

If I had a steady stream of reasonable income, I would be calculative and I would invest the money in real estate business, I would also engage in oil palm storage and production.

Smart with money can occur when you make the money multiply. When you see money, always have target on ground i.e you must have prepared a cash budget to guide on you spend and earn more.

You need a financial literacy to maintain you steady income and to grow. Financial literacy will tell you things you need to focus on so as to avoid unnecessary expenses in your life.

If you have a stable income stream. Keep doing what you are doing or apply more effort . You can also invest some of the income to make more money. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Keep up the work to maintain or put more work to double it.
A lot of people that I know today you are going into cryptocurrency trading even when they have a steady means of income because they believe the coins will pay more higher.

If you have a stable source of income or revenue, it might be wise to invest it in an alternative business. This will potentially give you another source of money.

Being smart with money means, you manage your money well, money management is a great skill. It requires you to cut off your expenses and invest only in profit generating areas.

A lot of people that I know today are going into cryptocurrency trading even when they have a steady means of income because they believe the coins will pay higher.
True, people might see that as an avenue or opportunity to gain more funds and rightly so, it is. I think you shouldn't rely on just one income and try as much as possible to diversify.

To maintain your accounts or income stream requires that you plan well and diversify the funds. The first thing is to ensure that these sources are all maintained by the income to pump more money.

If you have a stable income, then your next thinking should be on how to invest on something that can be fetching you additional money. But don't think about saving because it is not advisable

Investing is not that easy at all. You need to be really careful where you invest your money. I have tried investing money into cryptocurrencies and i lost a big amount of money. Now i am trying to recover from loss but I am not able to do so. But I hope that I will recover from the loss. Inshallah soon.

If a stable income comes from your personal business, all you need do is to learn more on the business. Look for ways to improve the business and always create innovative ideas.

Everybody are looking for an opportunity to attend financial freedom but all these things will only be able to achieve with discipline and dedication, and most importantly just as the original poster have said you have to be very smart with your money. It's always the best to use it for something that will even benefits you in the future.

Last edited:
True, people might see that as an avenue or opportunity to gain more funds and rightly so, it is. I think you shouldn't rely on just one income and try as much as possible to diversify.
For the fact that there is no enough job in the country right now and the government is not doing anything to fix it a lot of people have tried to find something they do for themselves to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds