Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

I have a skill, i only render services to people for them to pay me ,I've never applied for a work before to be interviewed.What is always the combination of the curriculum vitae, what can i expect to be the requirement ?
You're skilled worker. What type of skill do you have? Is it the one that can secure you white collar job? Curriculum Vitae can also be called Resume. With the CV you'll write your brief bio, your occupation, skills, awards etc. To the company or organisation you're seeking employment from.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have shared important tips, it's also vital to know that each CV should be tailored to the particular job you are applying for so that you can input what thee employer is looking for.

CV is important in order to show clear indication of what you can offer cos its showing overview of everything you've accumulated in life.

Skills that must be out in ones job application must be skills that if proven, you can actually deliver and not something that is false just to get the job

You're skilled worker. What type of skill do you have? Is it the one that can secure you white collar job? Curriculum Vitae can also be called Resume. With the CV you'll write your brief bio, your occupation, skills, awards etc. To the company or organisation you're seeking employment from.
Electrical installation skill ( still trying to advance it in the higher institution) ok I now understand, does it mean that if you do not have the curriculum vitae you will not be permitted to work in any company ?

You must put.in the skills of one that effective in leadership and team work to achieve results. You will have to site an example.of such accomplishment in that role in the past

Electrical installation skill ( still trying to advance it in the higher institution) ok I now understand, does it mean that if you do not have the curriculum vitae you will not be permitted to work in any company ?
If you're going into company directly to become a staff member and not just ordinary labourer with skills, like welding of alignments, furnitures, electricians etc. But rather you're appluonh with your cert and what you studied in the university.

If you're going into company directly to become a staff member and not just ordinary labourer with skills, like welding of alignments, furnitures, electricians etc. But rather you're appluonh with your cert and what you studied in the university.
Yes,that is why i am trying to get my electrical skill advance into the university because this will give me a certain qualification that I can actually work for the government and win contracts if possible.

I have a skill, i only render services to people for them to pay me ,I've never applied for a work before to be interviewed.What is always the combination of the curriculum vitae, what can i expect to be the requirement ?
The best skills to put on a job application after putting your qualification is your personal knowledge and creativity this will help the employer see some advantage in you.

Ability to work under pressure, interpersonal communication skill. The person must be computer literate, he must be able to operate computer at basic level at least.

There a lot of skills are particular to employees depending on the type of industry that you will want to get into. I advise that you should make a little research to know the one of that particular industry.

Here are skills you can put up on your application letter
Creativity.

Interpersonal Skills.

Critical Thinking.

Problem Solving.

Public Speaking.

Customer Service Skills.

Teamwork Skills.

Communication.

Yes,that is why i am trying to get my electrical skill advance into the university because this will give me a certain qualification that I can actually work for the government and win contracts if possible.
Yes, you can study your skill.in the university as elect-elect. Electrical- electronic, Its simply the full name of the course you'll do in university.

The best skills to put on a job application after putting your qualification is your personal knowledge and creativity this will help the employer see some advantage in you.
Ok could the creativity you are talking about be the experience you have by working for various company ? Or could my personal knowledge you're talking about be my computer skills ?

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Having a good communication skill is an added advantage when writing your CV , also your adaptability to your new work and new environment you might find yourself is also important.

Yes, you can study your skill.in the university as elect-elect. Electrical- electronic, Its simply the full name of the course you'll do in university.
Electrical electronic is actually different from electrical engineering or do you really think it is necessary for me to combine both of them together ? Combining both of them together will require extra commitment.

Electrical electronic is actually different from electrical engineering or do you really think it is necessary for me to combine both of them together ? Combining both of them together will require extra commitment.
The different skills one can be able to and to his CV when looking for a job actually if you have other skills like computer skills and also knows how to repair electronic appliances that might be an advantage to you.

When it come to skill to write on your job application depends on the kind of job you're applying and the requirements needed for that job.

Computer literacy is one of the skills you can put thing when you are drafting your CV. Most of the business requires you to be computer literacy at least to work in an office for proper output.

These are good skills that are very important to the application of a job seeker. If an employer sees this in a job application he or she will be convinced that the employee will make massive progress in their company
[automerge]1628671553[/automerge]
These are good skills that are very important to the application of a job seeker. If an employer sees this in a job application he or she will be convinced that the employee will make massive progress in their company

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds