Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
This is true. It is important to show what you can do besides your intellectual ability. I will also add that it is critical to have extracurricular activities that you have engaged in. This depends on the company you are applying for. If they are keen on promoting certain sports, you should have it listed on your resume.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is really a good observation from you. At most I think different companies like when their employees have a good communication skills and a good way to manage an organization without any supervision

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
Most of the skills to put in your application is good values of your qualities as a person and what are your abilities with is the person will get attracted to your CV.

One very important skill that I have always seen employees talking about is critical thinking ability and the person's ability to work as part of a group.

One very important skill that I have always seen employees talking about is critical thinking ability and the person's ability to work as part of a group.
I would say critical thinking ability along with quick decision making power is very important. Sometimes you have to take decision very fast and very accurately, if you have the the quality in you, you can really succeed.

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
Most of the skills to put into your CV when applying for a job is most times not your educational skills and value additional skills that you have this will make the job applicants attracted to your CV

Having a skill is the best thing to do in life. Even if you don't want to go into that job make sure you have the skill because it many help you tomorrow in life, make sure you put only the skill you know very well when writing you application letter

Having a skill is the best thing to do in life. Even if you don't want to go into that job make sure you have the skill because it many help you tomorrow in life, make sure you put only the skill you know very well when writing you application letter
When applying for a job you have to focus on the skills that are needed for the job position that you are applying for. It is silly to emphasize your programming skills when the job is all about farming. You have to be relevant with your skills vis-a-vis the job.

One with better planned Resume' have a better chance if passing a job application/interview in a given company or business enterprise.

Even though there are general skill to put you your job application i think it will be better if you know the kind of company and the skill required there.

This is really a good observation from you. At most I think different companies like when their employees have a good communication skills and a good way to manage an organization without any supervision
Yes,these are general skills and is mostly required from every employee. The ability to work independently and communicating effectively with clients and staff should be cultivated by every worker.

One with better planned Resume' have a better chance if passing a job application/interview in a given company or business enterprise.
Better planned resume how ? Most of these things to me I believe will depend on the type of work we are applying to that will determine what type of skills that will be needed in the job application form.

It is very important that we put skills that are worth it in our job applications. Any skills you're putting up must be tied to the role you're applying for in the application

It is very important that we put skills that are worth it in our job applications. Any skills you're putting up must be tied to the role you're applying for in the application
One skill that one need to put on a job application that really sells him or her is his personal abilities apart from his qualification this really sell him into his applicant.

Better planned resume how ? Most of these things to me I believe will depend on the type of work we are applying to that will determine what type of skills that will be needed in the job application form.
Their are some kind of gig you'll apply, if you aren't tabling your resume you'll simply find the gig hard to secure both online and offline.

There are skills that are best suited for specific jobs and if you have that skill which is particular to the one you are applying for then put it.

Their are some kind of gig you'll apply, if you aren't tabling your resume you'll simply find the gig hard to secure both online and offline.
I still do not understand, what do you mean by tabling of resume ? I believe that you can get any gig that you are applying for when you have an understanding of how to handle it perfectly.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Indeed those skills you have enumerated are truly the skills needed in job application. They are resilience, commercial awareness, good communication, effective leadership management, planning and research, adaptability, teamwork and interpersonal skills.

I still do not understand, what do you mean by tabling of resume ? I believe that you can get any gig that you are applying for when you have an understanding of how to handle it perfectly.
Have you been to an Interview before seeking for white collar job?

If yes, you ought to know what's Resume a.k.a Curriculum Vitae (CV). Even the non graduates of tertiary institutions have it also for reference purposes.

Have you been to an Interview before seeking for white collar job?

If yes, you ought to know what's Resume a.k.a Curriculum Vitae (CV). Even the non graduates of tertiary institutions have it also for reference purposes.
I have a skill, i only render services to people for them to pay me ,I've never applied for a work before to be interviewed.What is always the combination of the curriculum vitae, what can i expect to be the requirement ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds