Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

The skills that are needed for a specific job are also known as a skill set. When hiring, employers will usually include the skill set required to be able to perform the job in the job posting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Electrical electronic is actually different from electrical engineering or do you really think it is necessary for me to combine both of them together ? Combining both of them together will require extra commitment.
Nope, you can't combine them during your first year in the university. It will really affect your schedule to the other. It will be better you focus on one before another.

The different skills one can be able to and to his CV when looking for a job actually if you have other skills like computer skills and also knows how to repair electronic appliances that might be an advantage to you.
Does knowing how to repair electronic device and appliances be really necessary for you to put in your CV as a job applicant ? most companies may not actually be interested in this.
[automerge]1628739778[/automerge]
Nope, you can't combine them during your first year in the university. It will really affect your schedule to the other. It will be better you focus on one before another.
One before another like how ? Do you mean that when I graduated with electrical engineering,then I go back to school again to get electronic engineering degree ? This obviously won't be possible.

Last edited:
I'm certainly not the kind of individuals that like looking for tasks, however certainly there certainly are actually some specific ability that will certainly provide you a side over others when you're searching for a task. You can easily discover programs or even video style.

I think it is also a great idea to put your extraordinary achievements and extra credentials on your Resume. This makes you look like a high achiever and also shows that you are a talented person. I really do not know why some people put their hobbies on their Resume or CV.

If you are rendering a services or applying for technical job, you need to include the link to your portfolio when you are submitting job application. this proves that you know what you are talking about and applying for.

There are many skills one can put when applying for a job but to me here are some skills that are important to me when applying job.
Good communication skills
IT skills
Experience
Must have the qualification they are demanding for.

I will advise you to make sure you put the skills you know you have, don't try to impress other people by adding the skills you do not have in your CV. You need to be able to defend your CV. You don't add skills you not have good knowledge and good experience about on your application

Most times this will depend on the type of work you are applying for that will determine the skill that will be needed to be qualified, you also have to do your own personal research to find out.

When putting skills on job application, you need to put the skills that are more relevant to the job you are applying for and not just all the skills that you have because some might be irrelevant to the the job role.

some skills may not require longer time for you to learn, getting a valuable skills that can improve and increase your chance of getting work is fine.

Well for me the skills to put on a job application is design the only issue I have in terms of my design is data subscription. Data is a major problem any designer has so we stay online and be on top every trend it's not easy because it's very consuming that's how most times any designer that here's the word FREE we smile and say god is God.

The skills you should put on your job application depends on the skills you are required for the job. If you are applying for accountant there is no need to tell that you have graphic designing skills.

The skills you should put on your job application depends on the skills you are required for the job. If you are applying for accountant there is no need to tell that you have graphic designing skills.
Even with this there are some general skills that is needed in all type of job, in this case it is important that we are familiar with most of the skill, one could be a good communication and interactive skill.

Having a very good communication skill is one of the skills anyone that really wants to get a job easily should have because it is very important for business promotion and growth.

There are a lot of skills one can learn and put on a job application but I would advise that you put relevant skills that were advertised by the company in question

The skills you need to develop must be those relayed to your field or your job. Above all, good communication skills is one of the best that one possess. All jobs require that you talk to people or audience

Yeah these are the skills to put on job application , because most companies would really like to see how smart and capable the person is to do the job perfectly

Another thing that will boost your C.V is your past projects that you've handled; it usually gives an edge as they know that you've been tested and trusted. I know of someone who got an international job in project management because of his previous jobs he had handled in smaller organizations

Most times different jobs demands that we avoid listing certain type of skills less we end up fighting for our way in the system. There are some employees that will not employ people that are more qualified than them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds