Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

Interestingly, there are so many people in the west who tend to put their hobbies in their resume. Perhaps they list the hobbies as well in order to convey a message to their employer about their likes and dislikes?
the company doesn't care about what you like and what you don't like, it is a private thing for yourself, the only thing that the company looks for is if you have the skills and the experience that match the job description or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
the company doesn't care about what you like and what you don't like, it is a private thing for yourself, the only thing that the company looks for is if you have the skills and the experience that match the job description or not.

In many cases, many companies do not even consider your qualifications. I have also experienced this myself as well. They look at your English language skills and your confidence. I was selected by a multi-national company in the past as I was able to communicate with them confidently.

In many cases, many companies do not even consider your qualifications. I have also experienced this myself as well. They look at your English language skills and your confidence. I was selected by a multi-national company in the past as I was able to communicate with them confidently.
Most of the companies considers your educational background , only the company that need just casual workers normally checks your spoken English ,so that you will be able to communicate with customers .

In your application put a stress on your work experience or skill that is directly related to the position. For example you are applying for the job of a mason then include your past projects and the company that you worked for.

You get it all right, if you are working online you need to have a profitable skills set that will fetch you a considerable amount of money, having more than one income streams is very important.

The list of skills should be included in your resume or job application because it highlights your skills. In the past, when I used to hunt for 9-to-5 jobs, I also listed my skills on my résumé. Therefore, adding a list of skills is possible without any issues.

The list of skills should be included in your resume or job application because it highlights your skills. In the past, when I used to hunt for 9-to-5 jobs, I also listed my skills on my résumé. Therefore, adding a list of skills is possible without any issues.
If you have a 9 to 5 job's I don't really think you can have the time to work online, before you can what you want you need to have enough time, having enough time is very important.

1. Computer Skills.
  2. Communication Skills.
  3. Leadership Skills.
  4. Organizational Skills.
  5. People Skills.
  6. Customer Service Skills.
  7. Collaboration Skills.
  8. Problem-Solving Skills.

You made mention among the best things an interviewer needs to know. In addition to that,your skills acquired previously and past experience should be included also your past positions hold.providing this too increase the chance of being considered

Basic skills are mostly needed such as computer skills and good communication skills . Even if you have to this are the types of skills you will need to put in your job application and others you consider special.

The situation of the country which is the main reason why unemployment is rampant is the main reason why people normally lie about the skill they dont have on their job application , just for them to be able to secure the job .

When you are looking for a job, having a few specific skill sets will put you ahead of the competition. Either programming or graphic design can be studied.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds