Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

Pretty nice skills you listed there my friend, although most of our schools don't teach us most of these skills, we still need to learn them on our own.

Advertisement Placeholder
While applying for job. We only need to put the relevant information that we think we will be required to put and not to be telling them stories.

To apply for a job in this period we are, you really need to work on yourself. Applying for a job is one thing while getting the Job is another thing. You really need to work on your communication skills and others

Acquire knowledge not just the basics but deep knowledge about computer. They world has digitalized there's hardly an organization that doesn't demand computer skills this will give u an edge over fellow job seekers

Most time the skill that one needs to put in the resume while looking for work is a factor of the post that one is actually vying for.

Skills which are very important to your job type as well as computer skills, effective communication as well is very important skill that should appear on the. CV

Yes, in applying for a job, there is a need to add some skill set you have too. This must be done in such a way that these skill sets are related to the job you're applying for

The most popular skill that people can put in their job application is good writing and communication skill. that is one of the most important skill in any job you are applying to and also prove of expert in your field of concentration.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
All these points you have listed out here in your post are really making sense to be skills one should be putting for their job applications. It will make the application look good and competitive enough as well

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
Most of the skills that you need to put in your job application is your ability to get work done fast and some kind of creative I bet you have outside your credentials.

Most of the skills that you need to put in your job application is your ability to get work done fast and some kind of creative I bet you have outside your credentials.
yes,some extra skills that one possese will actually give one a very good advantage when he is going in for some jobs,expecially a competitive one.This are actually a tie breaker in most cases during interview.

There is no specific skill to put in a job application the skill is based on what you applied for and I believe u will definitely apply for what you feel u know how to do best

E every job seeker knows the kind of skills he has or she has. You can't add a skill or experience you don't have in your Resume or CV to win a job, that Will be hindrance when you can't justify it.

If you written the applications to the company, I think the most area of paying attention is the grade on your certificate and year of experiences gathered

While applying for job. We only need to put the relevant information that we think we will be required to put and not to be telling them stories.
That is true in my case. When I was the hiring officer of our software house I never give preference to those lengthy resume of more than 5 pages. A resume must be short and concise to mean it has substance in terms of information related to the job that you are applying for.

E every job seeker knows the kind of skills he has or she has. You can't add a skill or experience you don't have in your Resume or CV to win a job, that Will be hindrance when you can't justify it.
Even if they have their own skill based on their area of concentration , there are some basic skills that they need to put example could be computer understanding and good communication skill

Even if they have their own skill based on their area of concentration , there are some basic skills that they need to put example could be computer understanding and good communication skill
It is advised to add a skill which is in-demand so your employer will consider you for any job which is relating to what you are seeking for, and not adding skills that are simply off from what you're seeking.

Learning and adding skills that are related to computer literacy and proficiency will boost your chances of getting that job because most jobs now requires something like that.

I think it is wise to put the extraordinary abilities you possess that are not actually related to jobs. For example, I can add my ability to write as an ESL writer on my resume if I am applying for a job at a restaurant, even though it has nothing to do with the kind of job I am seeking. This would just make my resume stronger and appealing.

Yes you are right, Some specific examples of technical skills might include:
Programming languages.
Common operating systems.
Software proficiency.
Technical writing.
Project management.
Data analysis.
Yeah every company excepts you to have combination of both life skills like leadership and communication , and also professional skills like programming nd writing. One has to be very honest in writing his Resume and they key thing is to be yourself while answering the questions asked in an interview.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds