Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

In inserting skills for a job application, ensure the skills you're putting down are directly related to the role you're applying for as this will give you an edge in the application
That's true and exactly the point I aslo made concerning it being in line with the type of job you're applying for and you should be sure that you can handle those skills practically too

Advertisement Placeholder
It is best for freelancing jobs. Having such skills not only help to generate profit without investment but also gives pleasure to the worker as he will do the job he likes the most.
Yeah. One won't be under any boss of any kind or be forced to go to work at a time that may not be comfortable for him or her. Freelancing is the best thing one can do

It depends on the type of work you are applying for because there are some work that require a particular skill, if it is a teaching work its will need a good communication skill and ability to engage students. It depends on the work you are applying.

When I applied for job, I added software development in the "training" category and working as a developer in a company for 3 years in the "experience" category and I was hired.

When I applied for job, I added software development in the "training" category and working as a developer in a company for 3 years in the "experience" category and I was hired.
That's very nice of you. When I was interviewed, I had put Aeronautical engineering in aircraft designing. I have this job now by God's grace. 😁

The skills you have mentioned would be beneficial when job seeking but also all CV should just be read and tailored to a particular job just so it doesn't count.

You should tailor your CV according to the job requirements of the job application you are applying for, and should be tailored for another one, no same format should be used for two different applications.
yes that is what I was saying that it depends on the type of work they are applying for and with this they can know the type of skill that will be needed in the application, the general skills that is needed of every job applicants is good English and writing.

yes that is what I was saying that it depends on the type of work they are applying for and with this they can know the type of skill that will be needed in the application, the general skills that is needed of every job applicants is good English and writing.
Not necessarily. There are many jobs which does not require English language. you can very well give your interview in local languages and get the job. I am specially talking about in our area.

Not necessarily. There are many jobs which does not require English language. you can very well give your interview in local languages and get the job. I am specially talking about in our area.
That is very rare, if you can pass an interview with the local language then such company is not really serious,if so then how will you be able to communicate with people that do not understand the language you are using ?

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
What skills that you are expected to put on your job application the skills that are being needed for the particular job which you are applying for I miss you have such skills it can be added to your application.

Lots of skills we can adhere to and add to our Resume that can enable us have better stance to win over our client based on the skill set. But at times those skills showing in our Resume doesn't grant us the job rather what the client saw in us after physical interview can determine such.

Lots of skills we can adhere to and add to our Resume that can enable us have better stance to win over our client based on the skill set. But at times those skills showing in our Resume doesn't grant us the job rather what the client saw in us after physical interview can determine such.
if you have all the knowledge about the type of skill you have to offer then obviously it will be possible for you to pass the physical interview because they will be asking you question related to the type of skill you are expert on.

if you have all the knowledge about the type of skill you have to offer then obviously it will be possible for you to pass the physical interview because they will be asking you question related to the type of skill you are expert on.
I agree with you on that. If the Resume us well written, and the proof is there, it will surely give the employee better chance of winning the interview.

The skills to put on a job application depends on the type of job that you are applying for as some skills are not needed in some areas of work. In today's world, communication and digital skills is very important no matter where you find yourself.

It does not matter if you write I am a fast learner or a hard worker, everyone can say that but it will be beneficial if you can say I have undergone training for time managemrnt.
Well I completely agree with you that time management training is very beneficial to all kinds of workers as it will give them an expose on how they can be able to manage your time to multitask on different tasks and to be able to achieve their goals and objective.

There are many skills to write when applying for a job but you must know what type of job you're applying so that you can not mixed up everything because every job has some required skills and if you don't have they don't consider you for the job. Both these skills is considered by all work computer skills be it Microsoft, Excel, graphics and do on.

it is very important that anyone who really wants to get a job especially the high pay you once I have some certain skills such as computing and programming.

I personally think the way you present yourself and the way you express yourself matters a lot when it comes to applying for a job and filling for position You should stick to what you’re good at

It does not matter if you write I am a fast learner or a hard worker, everyone can say that but it will be beneficial if you can say I have undergone training for time managemrnt.
Well I completely agree with you that time management is very important in every organisation but it is will be very good for you to put in good characteristics that you have in your curriculum vitae so that the employer would definitely consider you for the job.

There are skills related to every profession. Put only the ones related to the job you're applying for. However computer and Microsoft office efficiency may be required for most jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds