Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills to put on a job application

Well, when it comes to a job application, there are lots of skills to put into it. Just like you rightly mentioned, your employers must be aware of the skills you possess and how you intend to use them to elevate the company.
Yeah an employer won't know about your skills if they are not stated on ones CV, addition skills definitely serve as an added advantage no doubt as some employers look out for those

Advertisement Placeholder
It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Effective leadership and management.
Planning and research skills.
Adaptability.
Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
You are right and have correctly selected what skill to put on a CV for job application, interestingly, it is an integral part of most CVs out there that people use for common or day to day job applications.

It is important to have all these things written out because they are what employers are looking out for in prospective employees.

It's vital that you understand these skills, and how you can show that you've developed them, in order to write a successful job application.
Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
This is a good one for those in here still need to write and send CV out,should take note of everything written in this article so to know what to put in their cv for the next company to submit it to.

Acquiring skills aside your degree gives you an edge over other job seekers. There are many skills you can learn to boost your CV such as graphics design.

Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
There are diverse amount of things you can put on your CV to make it look admiring , team work and interpersonal skill is one of it and good communication and you must also says you are computer literate.

I think when applying for job to add your skill depends the kind of job you are applying for, then you can add your skill to that application that you are applying for.

Yeah an employer won't know about your skills if they are not stated on one's CV, Additional skills serve as an added advantage no doubt as some employers lookout for those
I agree, just like you rightly stated it could also be an added advantage it could even be an edge over other applicants. These things are important information that is required to be added to one's cv.

You have good points on what to put on the your job application but sometimes what you put on your job application depends on the types and nature of the job. You have to tailor your skills on your job application differently for different job.

There aew so many skills available. But you could even put a writing skills and many more ,just to show you have skills in writing and if the person is impressed he can hire you

I agree, just like you rightly stated it could also be an added advantage it could even be an edge over other applicants. These things are important information that is required to be added to one's cv.
Exactly and also I see no reason not to add them when one has them, there are some people that don't add some skills maybe cos they feel it unimportant to the job but irrespective it should be added

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
I even think that skills and other things that would be added to a resume or cv before submission should be tailored to meet the requirements of the job vacancy.

I think the position that one is applying for will determine what he would put as his acheivement and experience.Except the position calls for some of the skills and values stated above,it would not be neccessary to start putting things that does not relate to what the job does not call for.
I completely agree with you that the position that one is applying for gallstone determine the skills that a person or an individual will list on the application form but this will lead to the person having to edit his credentials all the time.

Resilience.
Commercial awareness.
Good communication.
Adaptability.
Quite a good lists of skills , however I would like you to know that the skill to attach depends on the company one is applying to . For tech companies, one need to have good computer skills .

Quite a good lists of skills , however I would like you to know that the skill to attach depends on the company one is applying to . For tech companies, one need to have good computer skills .

Yes you are right, Some specific examples of technical skills might include:
Programming languages.
Common operating systems.
Software proficiency.
Technical writing.
Project management.
Data analysis.

Yes you are right, Some specific examples of technical skills might include:
Programming languages.
Common operating systems.
Software proficiency.
Technical writing.
Project management.
Data analysis.
Yeah , all these are skills that are in demand in the world. Programming has shown wide varieties of application . Data science is another one that has attracted so many attention lately.

Yeah , all these are skills that are in demand in the world. Programming has shown wide varieties of application . Data science is another one that has attracted so many attention lately.
It is best for freelancing jobs. Having such skills not only help to generate profit without investment but also gives pleasure to the worker as he will do the job he likes the most.

In inserting skills for a job application, ensure the skills you're putting down are directly related to the role you're applying for as this will give you an edge in the application

I have always advocated for skill acquisition because it's a key to achieving greatness in ones endeavour. Apart from the aforementioned skills, there viable skills one can learn on YouTube inorder to make an amount tangible working online.
Having said that, the skills you acquire will showcase you to the world of online business

Every job has its own required skills that must be learnt by whoever that is interested in that particular job. Moreover, there are certain skills that are relevant in most job such as communication skill

Those are very good skills you have mentioned there. It is also best to always add computer and technology skills as they are getting alot popular in most organizations. But of course make sure you actually have the skill you are adding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds