Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

There are times when monitoring a business may not be directly done especially if the business is well established and have various branches. But if it is small, then it can be directly monitored.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good you directly money to your business then you will know the in and out of your business know the amount of profit you're making and if you are running to loss you will definitely know immediately.
It is an accounting department of a business that will be able to calculate if the business is on profit or loss, it is not the general duty of a business owner to monitor it in this way.

There are times when monitoring a business may not be directly done especially if the business is well established and have various branches. But if it is small, then it can be directly monitored.
Yes it is good that you directly money to your business with this you will know how the business operate and also know whether you are making financial progress or not.

Well maybe this could have been the best way you can handle the problem, but don't you think that forcing the person to pay for the damage in the company will spoil your relationship between the two of you ?
Their are so many ways you can do that. You can do that by utilizing other ways to penalize them coa you can't leave them just like that, unless you want to destroy your business.

It is an accounting department of a business that will be able to calculate if the business is on profit or loss, it is not the general duty of a business owner to monitor it in this way.
You are right, it is not mainly the duty of the business owner to run and manage this part of the business, but he should also have some understanding of it so as not to be cheated.

Their are so many ways you can do that. You can do that by utilizing other ways to penalize them coa you can't leave them just like that, unless you want to destroy your business.
People who have destroyed your business should be suspended in the business and let them go because if you continue to let them be they will continue to ruins your business.

The thing is there is a level at which a business can be monitoredumonitored upto that's why in certain businesses they have auditors that coming from time to time when they feel or I've been told about some irregularities.
I think business owners should have auditor that will audit their business whether internal or external auditors. They should monitor the welfare of their business whether they are failure or successful.

I think business owners should have auditor that will audit their business whether internal or external auditors. They should monitor the welfare of their business whether they are failure or successful.
It is best for one should directly money to his or her business because with this he can be able to know when his business is running into laws or making profit.

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
I think that it is necessary to manage each of the business sectors that are within a overall business especially if you are the owner however this can be quite time-consuming and it can lead to the impression of micromanaging. Therefore I think it is very important that you have managers who are responsible for maintaining the quality of work and d quantity of work in each sector.

It is always advisable that you should manage your business directly and personally especially when the business is just starting out because there will be a lot of up and down movement at that time.

If you actually used you money and your time and effort to set up that business, you will understand that it is very necessary that you monitor your businesses yourself to get a first hand information on how things are going there

People who have destroyed your business should be suspended in the business and let them go because if you continue to let them be they will continue to ruins your business.
I'm not even going to suspend them alone, I'll make sure they rut in jail provided that what they did is too detrimental, that's to say carelessness can lead someone to suffer.

Your business is your business and you need to manage it by your self, when I said manage it , I mean you need to supervise your business. You many have many works but you still need to manage the business by yourself because your works many not manage it very well

I'm not even going to suspend them alone, I'll make sure they rut in jail provided that what they did is too detrimental, that's to say carelessness can lead someone to suffer.
Omo, you are seriously o, you can take the person to the law court and the court can command the person to pay you the amount of money they have destroyed in your business, this will even be the best.

Omo, you are seriously o, you can take the person to the law court and the court can command the person to pay you the amount of money they have destroyed in your business, this will even be the best.
That's the best indeed dear. I can't watch someone destroy my business and go free. We are living in a world that is advanced and not doing primitive things again.

That's the best indeed dear. I can't watch someone destroy my business and go free. We are living in a world that is advanced and not doing primitive things again.
But I can bet you that you may not be able to take this action if the person that is destroying your business is your close relatives or Friends, your relationship with the person may not allow you to do this.

It is always advisable that you should manage your business directly and personally especially when the business is just starting out because there will be a lot of up and down movement at that time.
That is right. You have to monitor the movement of your business especially in the infancy stage.

Just like for babies or infants, extra care and attention bis needed by them as they grow. But when they are teens, you seldom monitor them.

But I can bet you that you may not be able to take this action if the person that is destroying your business is your close relatives or Friends, your relationship with the person may not allow you to do this.
I don't joke with my business brother. Their is no friend, brother, relatives etc, when it comes to my business. If you like me you won't destroy my business.

I don't joke with my business brother. Their is no friend, brother, relatives etc, when it comes to my business. If you like me you won't destroy my business.
It is best you directly monitor your business not looking for someone to monitor it for you with this you will be able to understand how procedures of the business are being carried out and whether you are making profit.

If this business is actually your own business that you spent money to set up, indeed no reason why you should not take your time to monitor what goes on with your businesses
It is absolutely important that we should be monitoring our business all the time because we are the one that started all the business and be in no decision that we have of the business and I don't think that any other person can be able to monitor to business as much as us.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds