Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

I think it is important for a business owner to monitor his businesses. He can hire managers for each of his buinsess but he should also visit them every now and then to see how they are running.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also believe that businesses should be monitored directly by the managers and other senior members as well. In many cases, the owners of the company also manage business directly.
It is absolutely necessary. If the owner of the business is not able to manage the business , he should employ trusted people to take that responsibility.. Workers and other junior members of the business organisation must be monitored to ensure effective performance of their responsibilities.

We must always know that the new business we are trying to start has been existing somewhere else , so you as the business owner must be ready to face challenges and competition and not avoid it ,
That is true,i could remember when we started our courier service business,we did not really have the experience on the job,it was our partner that was giving us guild on how the proceses runs.

That is true,i could remember when we started our courier service business,we did not really have the experience on the job,it was our partner that was giving us guild on how the proceses runs.
That your patner will be your guide and your mentor ,because he will be the one guiding and mentoring you on ways you need to take so as not to loose in your business outcome .

That your patner will be your guide and your mentor ,because he will be the one guiding and mentoring you on ways you need to take so as not to loose in your business outcome .
That was what he was doing then,he has been in similar role before and it was very easy for him to see things that we could not see as a beginer,and i would say it really helped us that period.

Yes, I agree that a business owner should keep an eye on his operations. For each of his businesses, he can hire managers, but he should also occasionally drop by to see how things are going.

Definitely yes , you need to monitor your business yourself if you want the business to be fruitful, You can only entrust people to monitor your business business you are Busy .

I will always try as much as possible to monitor my business. This is very important just to make sure that my business is in good condition. I do not really trust people most specially when complex responsibility has been handed over to them.

I always directly monitors my business when I am around and whenever I am not around , I do call my employee to ask about the progress of the business to know the next step of action .

Of course, we should monitor everything we do with a business, from expenses, earnings, who works for you, etc. If you didn't monitor your business, you would likely see it fail at some point. It needs to be a fine tuned thing you have to keep a very close eye on.

It is not really important, you can hire an expert to do that for you if you do not have the time to monitor it yourself, just pay someone to do it for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds