Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

You should be monitoring your business very often as much as possible so as to get a first hand information about the happenings around your businesses than a third party assessment

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a need for a direct monitoring of one's business, we should not just employ some Individuals to monitor our businesses while we ain't doing it ourselves.

It happens dear, their are people who aren't capable of managing business. They simy depend on their staff members to deliver them.
Yes as I said ,the only disadvantage now is that most of my trusted friend cannot manage a business, if I'm to get a business I'll still need to have a manager, it can be anyone but manager is necessary.

If this business is actually your own business that you spent money to set up, indeed no reason why you should not take your time to monitor what goes on with your businesses

For a start, it is better if the owner monitors the business. But if the business starts growing and there is someone that's trustworthy, then the business owner can entrust his business with him

If you as a business owner won't want to monitor your business, does it mean whatever is been reported to you as the state of affairs of your business is what you simply accept? You must monitor your business
I don't think anyone would just accept the statement of affairs of a company just as you have rightly said, mere looking at the statement a good enterpreneur should know the stand of the business.

Yes as I said ,the only disadvantage now is that most of my trusted friend cannot manage a business, if I'm to get a business I'll still need to have a manager, it can be anyone but manager is necessary.
If your friends can't manage your business for you then, you shouldn't worry about, you should keep hire a trusted person to do that for you with experience.

If your friends can't manage your business for you then, you shouldn't worry about, you should keep hire a trusted person to do that for you with experience.
But how can we know people that are trusted for us to hire into our business,there are a lot of manager out there but few of them are trusted and how can we know these people that are trusted ?

But how can we know people that are trusted for us to hire into our business,there are a lot of manager out there but few of them are trusted and how can we know these people that are trusted ?
Just few of them are trusted and the rest are simply jamboree. That's the society we find ourselves into, they tend to ruin our business and not moving it up.

Just few of them are trusted and the rest are simply jamboree. That's the society we find ourselves into, they tend to ruin our business and not moving it up.
But how are you going to deal with a manager that has ruined your business because to me this sort of people are very difficult to deal with ? Will you let them go just like that ?

The thing is there is a level at which a business can be monitoredumonitored upto that's why in certain businesses they have auditors that coming from time to time when they feel or I've been told about some irregularities.
The thing is there is a level at which a business can be monitoredumonitored upto that's why in certain businesses they have auditors that coming from time to time when they feel or I've been told about some irregularities.
Yes we should directly monitor business because monitoring business directly will help us to have first-hand information about our business and know whether it is facing crisis or not.

I think it will be good to monitor it ourselves since we are the owner of the business because most at times the people you trusted may not do it well.

It is very important to monitor your business directly by yourself. it is natural for people to go lazy when the owner of the business is not around. this is the reason why you need to get involved in your business and know how the day to day activities are running.

But how are you going to deal with a manager that has ruined your business because to me this sort of people are very difficult to deal with ? Will you let them go just like that ?
Hmm, who does that? I can't allow such kind of manager who ruined my business to go free na, should know that the person will pay the price for ruining my business.

Hmm, who does that? I can't allow such kind of manager who ruined my business to go free na, should know that the person will pay the price for ruining my business.
Ok ,now the problem is that how are they going to pay the price ,will you allow them to continue to manage the business and ruined everything or are you going to allow them to pay the price with cash ?

You should be monitoring your business very often as much as possible so as to get a first hand information about the happenings around your businesses than a third party assessment
It is good for one to directly monitor his own business with his he will know the day-to-day running of the business and what are the businesses running into loss or profit.

Ok ,now the problem is that how are they going to pay the price ,will you allow them to continue to manage the business and ruined everything or are you going to allow them to pay the price with cash ?
You know in every business their is "disclaimer policy. And one of them I'll outline to the manager before I offer him the chance, if any damage is incurred in my business he'll take responsibility of it and pay the damages.

You know in every business their is "disclaimer policy. And one of them I'll outline to the manager before I offer him the chance, if any damage is incurred in my business he'll take responsibility of it and pay the damages.
It is for one to directly monitor is business because that is when you will know whether the business is running into laws or not your business to another it by yourself.

I think every business owner should be the person to take care of his or her business. You need to be inspecting you business all the time to avoid the collapse of the business. You need to be up and running to be able to run the business so you need to sit up
[automerge]1628863046[/automerge]
I think every business owner should be the person to take care of his or her business. You need to be inspecting you business all the time to avoid the collapse of the business. You need to be up and running to be able to run the business so you need to sit up

It Is very important to monitor your business so that the business can work very well, because without monitoring your business you won't know when the business will fell.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds