Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

Personally I believe it's very important to. In as much as we can get trusted employees to handle that for us, they aren't easy to come by so to be on the safer side it's better you do it yourself

Advertisement Placeholder
Its good to do it ourselves than hiring someone to do it for us because not everybody can give the best for someone business more than the owner of the business.

It is best you directly monitor your business not looking for someone to monitor it for you with this you will be able to understand how procedures of the business are being carried out and whether you are making profit.
That is good answer. It is you as the business owner has the right to monitor your own business. I believe it is you who is supposed to give your rules and regulations in your business. You have all the time to monitor the business or not because first of all it belongs to you and not to somebody else.

It is best you directly monitor your business not looking for someone to monitor it for you with this you will be able to understand how procedures of the business are being carried out and whether you are making profit.
If you managing plenty businesses you can check all of them at a time. You need someone who can manage it for you and deliver. Then you check on your business progress to know the level of work put up my your managers.

It will definitely be a very good idea for you to be able to manage your business directly and you should also ensure that you are looking at a lot of time into the monitoring.

Personally I believe it's very important to. In as much as we can get trusted employees to handle that for us, they aren't easy to come by so to be on the safer side it's better you do it yourself
Yes it is wise that you directly monitor your business with this you will know how your business operate and know whether you are running to us or not.

You should be directly involved in the monitoring of the businesses you run all the time. You shouldn't have to be physically present in the business but must always monitor the business
The most important thing is that no one can manage your business like you do, no one understands your business like you do, that is why is very important to monitor your business anywhere you are

I don't joke with my business brother. Their is no friend, brother, relatives etc, when it comes to my business. If you like me you won't destroy my business.
Well that's true sha, but most of them might be destroying your business because of ignorance and maybe they did not do it intentionally, that's why most of them will regret it.

If this business is actually your own business that you spent money to set up, indeed no reason why you should not take your time to monitor what goes on with your businesses
I believe monitoring our business closely is the best way of achieving a great goal and moving the company forward, it's a good way to avoid embezzlement from the workers.

The thing is i feel a business sould be monitored though it depends on the level of the business for example if the business was new it is best to monitor the business with the eye of a huld because some businesses tend to make a crazy profit and if one is not careful the staff could start to embezzle because of what they will be seeing in terms on customers incoming and out going.
[automerge]1629615971[/automerge]
The thing is i feel a business sould be monitored though it depends on the level of the business for example if the business was new it is best to monitor the business with the eye of a hulk because some businesses tends to make a crazy profit and if one is not careful the staff could start to embezzle because of what they will be seeing in terms on customers incoming and out going.

The most important thing is that no one can manage your business like you do, no one understands your business like you do, that is why is very important to monitor your business anywhere you are
If you have a good manager who knows his job then he might be a better alternative to relieve you of the chores of the business. Even if you are the business owner that doesn't mean that you are the best for managing the business.

It's good to involved in monitoring our businesses more often because this is the only way we can know what is happening and what we may need to do in other to expand the business.
You afe quite right in that aspect , when we directly monitor our business , the business will grow easily and the business will be easy to expand but if you leave it in care of other people , I beleive expansion is not possible.

You have a point. We must not depends on others to monitor our business. It must be ourselves that we should monitor the business.

There is a need for a direct monitoring of one's business, we should not just employ some Individuals to monitor our businesses while we ain't doing it ourselves.
Honestly, I see no reason why people will establish a business and give it to someone else to manage, no matter how experience the person is, you still need to monitor your business

If you are not busy it will be good to directly monitor your business but if you're busy then delegate someone to monitor it on your behalf.

Honestly, I see no reason why people will establish a business and give it to someone else to manage, no matter how experience the person is, you still need to monitor your business
People can not be trustee these days and it is best to learn this and make sure we do not take such unnecessary risks regarding business success.

It will be very wise of you to be able to monitor your business but closely and personally especially at the beginning stages because they're a lot of things can happen.

Yes, we should directly monitor business because we should not blindly trust supervisors, managers, or other people who are in-charge of our business. A good businessman knows what is happening in his or his business.

Well that's true sha, but most of them might be destroying your business because of ignorance and maybe they did not do it intentionally, that's why most of them will regret it.
They'll regret it dear, cos their is no room for ignorance. When you ruin with my business then such person will face ousting and consequences that follows it.

They'll regret it dear, cos their is no room for ignorance. When you ruin with my business then such person will face ousting and consequences that follows it.
Some of them will even try to use religious against you that if a brother has wronged you in any way, that you should just forgive them and move on in life that God will provide everything you have lost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds