Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
I will say this to all business owner in here to always monitor their businesses by them self, because no one can ever be like the owner of a thing, they might be trying their best in front of you like they could handle it well, but when you left they will be doing something else.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the size of the business. If the business is very big then employing someone to manage it while you monitor is good.

It is for one to directly monitor is business because that is when you will know whether the business is running into laws or not your business to another it by yourself.
If I'm around their is nothing making me offering my business to one to manage, it will only be given out to someone I know when I'm not around and not stranger.

If I'm around their is nothing making me offering my business to one to manage, it will only be given out to someone I know when I'm not around and not stranger.
Owner of a business you must directly monitor your business in order for you to know what is coming into your business and what is going out with this you can be able to determine whether your business is actually growing or falling.

It's good to involved in monitoring our businesses more often because this is the only way we can know what is happening and what we may need to do in other to expand the business.

It's good to involved in monitoring our businesses more often because this is the only way we can know what is happening and what we may need to do in other to expand the business.
True and no matter how much of a professional you place in charge of monitoring your business, no one does it better than you the original owner of the business. After all it is your dream and vision in the first place

Yes it is good for one to directly monitor business because when do monitor your business directly you will be very difficult for you to run into lost.
I completely agree with you that it is very important for one to be monitoring his business directly instead of delegating the duty to someone else as there is no better person that can monitor his or her business rather than the owner of the business.

It will be disastrous if the owner does not visit or chest how the business is running. Monitoring the business is important to avoid unnecessarily collapse.

As a business owner, even though you have handed your business to someone to manage, it is still important to monitor your business to avoid circumstances that could ruin your business.

Owner of a business you must directly monitor your business in order for you to know what is coming into your business and what is going out with this you can be able to determine whether your business is actually growing or falling.
That's ideal, any entrepreneur that fails to monitor his or her business blames himself or herself when the own controlling it ruin it.

In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
Yes, it is correct that business owner needs to monitor their business very closely at least for initial 3 to 4 years. Later as things becomes more stable, they can focus only on reviews for high-level summaries, so that they know that everything is ok at the ground level. This can be clubbed with frequent visits on random basis and some audits by auditor.

If he or she has the power to monitor while growing, it is good. In fact, it is best to monitor the business at the early stage. When it begins to grow web, then one can assign capable hands to do the work.

The need to personally monitor your business is necessary most especially when you do not have a competent manager. Even if the manager showed high level of confidence, you still need to monitor the business yourself. This will enable you see if things are going according to plans.

Yeah I think we should always be monitor our business , because having a good plan increase how sucessful the business may likely turn out , so monitoring our business should be the target

Depending on the size of the business, you can appoint heads to some divisions and they report to you and an external auditor once in a while maybe every 6 months
[automerge]1629039079[/automerge]
Depending on the size of the business, you can appoint managers to head divisions and get an auditor every 6 months

Last edited:
Interesting business is something that requires close monitoring before you can hand over the business for someone else to take care of, make sure the business has grown to some certain extent if not, stay close and watch it grow before establishing another one

Depending on the size of the business, you can appoint managers to head divisions and get an auditor every 6 months

True, I know of someone who does something similar, but there is something he also does. He usually visits the these branches unannounced on various occasions to find out what is going on

You know in every business their is "disclaimer policy. And one of them I'll outline to the manager before I offer him the chance, if any damage is incurred in my business he'll take responsibility of it and pay the damages.
Well maybe this could have been the best way you can handle the problem, but don't you think that forcing the person to pay for the damage in the company will spoil your relationship between the two of you ?

Well maybe this could have been the best way you can handle the problem, but don't you think that forcing the person to pay for the damage in the company will spoil your relationship between the two of you ?
It is good you directly money to your business then you will know the in and out of your business know the amount of profit you're making and if you are running to loss you will definitely know immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds