Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

You should be directly involved in the monitoring of the businesses you run all the time. You shouldn't have to be physically present in the business but must always monitor the business

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, the activity of monitoring a business, outlet or place of business really needs to be carried out directly by the business owner, because the business owner can ensure that business operations are running according to plan and all transactions have been recorded correctly and neatly. Although in practice not all business people can attend to monitor their every business, especially for business people who have many shops or outlets. So do you think we need to directly monitor or visit every business unit that we have and are there other benefits from direct monitoring of the business?
I think you already got the answer to your own question. You said it's best if the business owners are hands on with their business. They must know how to run their business. But if they have a lot of stores, then it's no longer possible to be monitoring on all your stores. I think it's possible through putting CCTV on all your stores if you have many stores.

Despite the number of shops a business owner may have , he still need to work towards monitoring the business because he may not know if they manager he kept in a business is doing well or not. All he needs to achieve this is to have a good plan for it .
Yes it is good for one to directly monitor business because when do monitor your business directly you will be very difficult for you to run into lost.

A business owner must pay attention to anything that generates profits for him, this is why some business have to stop all of a sudden because the business owners didn't create the time to see that the business was already dwindling.

I think you already got the answer to your own question. You said it's best if the business owners are hands on with their business. They must know how to run their business. But if they have a lot of stores, then it's no longer possible to be monitoring on all your stores. I think it's possible through putting CCTV on all your stores if you have many stores.
Good idea, installing CCTV in all shops will help a little to monitor the operation of business units such as shops or outlets, but in my opinion using CCTV is less helpful to be able to monitor the overall state and condition, because CCTV will only show a situation and a limited place.

Monitoring a business outfit that you own is a normal routine for any business owner. But does not mean you have to be physically involved all the time in these businesses you own and run
I can't ever set up a business without putting in machinery for me to be able to monitor the business especially for a business that I am not going to be there physically to be controlling or running full stop does people that start up a business and hired managers to manage them without monitoring this manager and the business to know if the business is succeeding or not but definitely have themselves to blame if the manager turns out to be an incompetent manager.

To Help Make Important Business Decisions When running a business, making decisions is among the most important things you will have to do. ... Monitoring these numbers and using them to help make decisions could have a major impact on how successful your business is and how good the decisions you make are.

Without proper monitoring, how do you ascertain the level of sales or the business in general? There'll be no way to know or understand peculiarities of branches like you highlighted. If you can't do it yourself, someone can be hired to do that

The manager might have other things to be doing outside the business, maybe they are working for the governmen.t they may not even have time to monitor the business I just believe trust is the most important thing.
Hmm, everyone has where his believe rest on. If you don't believe in.trust when it comes to things to be done outside of business. Then what do you believe on?

Monitoring your business is what will determine the success or failure of your business. You can't leave your business unattended to in the hands of your employees.

Hmm, everyone has where his believe rest on. If you don't believe in.trust when it comes to things to be done outside of business. Then what do you believe on?
Lolz, in this case the presence of a manager in a business does not really matter when you trust who you are hiring to work in your business organisation, there is no need for serious monitoring.

Lolz, in this case the presence of a manager in a business does not really matter when you trust who you are hiring to work in your business organisation, there is no need for serious monitoring.
Yes, but their will still be some nature if feeling skeptic cos we are humans. The level of human trust can't be 100% cos of how freaky we can act at times.

Yes, but their will still be some nature if feeling skeptic cos we are humans. The level of human trust can't be 100% cos of how freaky we can act at times.
There are some of my friends that I can give out my hundred percent trust in them to manage my business ,but however most of these people sometimes may not be able to manage a business ,they are not trained to do so, this can only happen to managers I don't know.

There are some of my friends that I can give out my hundred percent trust in them to manage my business ,but however most of these people sometimes may not be able to manage a business ,they are not trained to do so, this can only happen to managers I don't know.
It happens dear, their are people who aren't capable of managing business. They simy depend on their staff members to deliver them.

Monitoring a business is very good as it would reveal the performance of the business. A business with many branches need the help of manager to monitor the business. In this case, the owner of the business cannot do it alone except there's used of ICT which will help them to develop a system in which all the activities would be reveal in a computer room.

Monitoring a business is very good as it would reveal the performance of the business. A business with many branches need the help of manager to monitor the business. In this case, the owner of the business cannot do it alone except there's used of ICT which will help them to develop a system in which all the activities would be reveal in a computer room.
I believe that the business should really be monitored.

Much more it is to be monitored when there are a lot of branches.

Indeed the owner must have three different managers if he has three branches.

It's actually still possible to monitor all your stores even when they get much, that is why it's important to start small, so you know how one store works, open another one know how it works and keep opening and all you have to do is follow the reviews you get.

If you as a business owner won't want to monitor your business, does it mean whatever is been reported to you as the state of affairs of your business is what you simply accept? You must monitor your business

Yes I think so,As well as your own business, it is important to monitor and measure the performance of any business partners you rely on to make sure they are an effective use

The thing is there is a level at which a business can be monitoredumonitored upto that's why in certain businesses they have auditors that coming from time to time when they feel or I've been told about some irregularities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds