Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should We Directly Monitor Business?

Yes, we should directly monitor business because we should not blindly trust supervisors, managers, or other people who are in-charge of our business. A good businessman knows what is happening in his or his business.
The chairman of the biggest bank here is one of the 10 richest persons in our country. She still handles the hiring of executives (from assistant vice president up to president). She also approves the table of organization of all departments. She is a very industrious business owner.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I will advise for every business owner to actually monitor their business as it should always be since it took you a lot of money to actually make that business going as you see it today

Yes I will advise for every business owner to actually monitor their business as it should always be since it took you a lot of money to actually make that business going as you see it today
That seems to be true you need to directly monitor your business if that is your source of finance,what do you think I also think that some business owner do make a great mistake by abandon their business to their servant at the initial stage of the business at the end of the day the business can collaps but if you monitor and manage the business yourself and allow it to grow to a require level before handing over the business to your servant is the best option

For you to monitor your business yourself depends on how available you are to monitor the business. If you have the time and the resources to monitor your business yourself you can do it otherwise, you will have to employ someone to monitor it for you.

For you to monitor your business yourself depends on how available you are to monitor the business. If you have the time and the resources to monitor your business yourself you can do it otherwise, you will have to employ someone to monitor it for you.
It is the best for us to directly manage all our business no matter how we might be busy,we can used CCTV to find out every other secret activities that is going on in our business.

it is very important for you to monitor your business but if you have someone you trust that can manage it then the person should be giving you a regular feedbacks.

The chairman of the biggest bank here is one of the 10 richest persons in our country. She still handles the hiring of executives (from assistant vice president up to president). She also approves the table of organization of all departments. She is a very industrious business owner.

I remember working in a company whose owner rarely visited the office. Maybe he handled over every thing to the branch manager and supervisors. He only came one time at the office. Some people just care about how much money their organization is making.

Yes we should always try as much as we can to monitor our business is by ourselves but in the event which we are very busy I have numerous businesses, we can employ the services of other managers

It depends on the kind of business you owned some business can be monitored directly to while some are not and also the trust that you have with your manager And workers

it is very important for you to monitor your business but if you have someone you trust that can manage it then the person should be giving you a regular feedbacks.

There are some business owners who never monitor their business directly. This is because as far as business is making a lots of profits, they are okay with that. They handle over every thing to the manager or supervisors. I think this is because they trust their managers but they do sometimes monitor their business. However, most of the business owners do monitor their business in the end.

You should always find some time within your busy schedules are o try and go round all your business locations and monitor your businesses for yourself so as tonget a first hand information as to how things are turning out for you

It's good to monitor our business if we have time or we can delegate a trusted person to do it for us if we are busy with other works.

Some of them will even try to use religious against you that if a brother has wronged you in any way, that you should just forgive them and move on in life that God will provide everything you have lost.
Lol, that's the system we've been hearing for long now. But its good to forgive when someone wronged you and pleaded for your forgiveness.

Lol, that's the system we've been hearing for long now. But its good to forgive when someone wronged you and pleaded for your forgiveness.
If they are just asking for forgiveness then that is a different things and I will forgive them in that way but they they should never try to use religious because that will even be worse .

It is cool that will directly money to our business because this will help us know what is going on in our business so that it is improving or decreasing.

It is the best for us to directly manage all our business no matter how we might be busy,we can used CCTV to find out every other secret activities that is going on in our business.
We can only directly manage our businesses if we do not have any other things to do that distract our attention from it. CCTV is good to be installed in every business environments and it is better if you also employ someone to watch it on your behave.

We can only directly manage our businesses if we do not have any other things to do that distract our attention from it. CCTV is good to be installed in every business environments and it is better if you also employ someone to watch it on your behave.
There is no need for someone to keep on watching the CCTV all the time especially if it is a private one, everything will be recorded into the memory card and you can replay it whenever you have the chance to do so.

I don't see anything wrong in the owner of a business monitoring the business personally but we must not forget that we have small and big or even large business that the owner will need hands in the running of the business. I think small business is easier to monitor than large ones. It is just my opinion.

If they are just asking for forgiveness then that is a different things and I will forgive them in that way but they they should never try to use religious because that will even be worse .
Lol, that's just it. They should table the plea in such a way that it is like the agaoe type of plea. Including religious way isn't what is the real matter.

We should try to monitor our businesses and take some decisions and take them to the best level rather than handling them into someone's hand who could just rough handle them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds