Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

I don't think staff will work more than they pay because is not a good idea to make someone work more the pay he or she is receiving.
That is right answer. I also don't think and like that staff will work more than their pay. It's an abuse for the workers.

Your staff are your partner's that can help your business to grow. You are also helping them through the exact pay for their work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Had it been I stayed much more closer to my grandma should would've taught me more, maybe I would've learned about curing cancer at its latent stage.
That means she actually known a lot of native drugs so much ? And also does it really mean that there is no other person that is just as knowledgeable as she was that can cure all those things ?

How on earth can someone work more than he or she is paid for, what did you do no stress or occupational hazard in the process of carrying out your duties

How on earth can someone work more than he or she is paid for, what did you do no stress or occupational hazard in the process of carrying out your duties
There are times when the time warrants it for workers to work more than they are paid but not everytime, I believe the owner of the business or company must one way or the other compensate the workers for their extra work.

Do all workers really get paid for what they do? Most of the workers are underpaid and the need for them to work harder is already reduced. If one tends to do more, there should be a goal in sight, possibly a promotion or increment in salary.

Do all workers really get paid for what they do? Most of the workers are underpaid and the need for them to work harder is already reduced. If one tends to do more, there should be a goal in sight, possibly a promotion or increment in salary.
Most of the workers are not underpaid. The workers join a business or office after knowing the terms of the company. and if they are not satisfied they can leave the job then and there. There is no type of obligation.

The truth is most staff work more than their been paid, when you are talking on the remuneration if most staff, it's a bit lower comparing it with the work they perform, especially if that is their passion, you will discover that they put in more strength because that's what they love
This is the truth in my country as most workers are actually working than they are being played and the worst part of it all is that despite the bad economy most employers of labour and not making efforts to increase anyone's pay.

$100 for a seven hour shift daily is a good amount here and will be considered as mide range. People are paid $50-$60 monthly for working 8 to 10 hours a day and they still work more some days.

From what country do you belong to? $100 a month would never be a good amount if you consider all the abuse and bad mouthing employees used to face each and every day during that job. I do not believe that $100 a month is a good salary for a seven hour shift. I have been in such a situation and I know that $150-200 was the right salary for that job.

That means she actually known a lot of native drugs so much ? And also does it really mean that there is no other person that is just as knowledgeable as she was that can cure all those things ?
My own mother didn't learn anything from her mother cos she married very early that' why she never got to spend time with her mother. I was very closer to her that's why I was able to learn some.

My own mother didn't learn anything from her mother cos she married very early that' why she never got to spend time with her mother. I was very closer to her that's why I was able to learn some.
Hmmm, I wish then was now that you have much idea and understanding ,you could have learnt more to understand all the native leaf she has been using to treat various disease, this is something that can even land you in Dubai if you are really good.

From what country do you belong to? $100 a month would never be a good amount if you consider all the abuse and bad mouthing employees used to face each and every day during that job. I do not believe that $100 a month is a good salary for a seven hour shift. I have been in such a situation and I know that $150-200 was the right salary for that job.
I'm from Nigeria and you know that unemployment is so high that people resort to taking low paying jobs to make ends meet. Yes, they face abuse and neglect from their employers.

I really do think that it will be very unfair to expect employees to work more than the way they are paid. I just believe that everybody in the workplace should work exactly according to the job description in his employment papers.

Hmmm, I wish then was now that you have much idea and understanding ,you could have learnt more to understand all the native leaf she has been using to treat various disease, this is something that can even land you in Dubai if you are really good.
Hmm, is that so? How is it possible that I can go to Dubai? At least I learnt some important treatment from her, like curing ulcer, chilken pox, measles, small pox, asthma, pile, running stomach etc. I can cure those ones.

Unfortunately, many people have no option but to work for extremely low rates because of very bad financial conditions. Employers exploit the workers a lot and take advantage of many poor people and hire them for low rates. This is a sad reality.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
It is not right for any staff to work more than he or she is being paid that amount to slavery when you work more than what you earn your automatically be enslaved.

Hmm, is that so? How is it possible that I can go to Dubai? At least I learnt some important treatment from her, like curing ulcer, chilken pox, measles, small pox, asthma, pile, running stomach etc. I can cure those ones.
At least if you were doing science, you can research on most of those leaf what always give cure to the disease you mentioned, maybe you could have been picked up by world health organisation by now.

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?
Well it depends on the person and what they want, in some country getting a job is very difficult and you manage to see one you gat no choice, you do whatever they ask you to do, why some do more work because they want to gain more skill

I do not support overworking as a whole because it is detrimental to your overall body system ,you only needs to work normal and not to stress yourself to work so much to please anyone and put your health in danger.
That is right. Overworking is detrimental to the health and body of all the workers. It is better to give them incentive leave than letting them overwork. By giving them rest, avoidance of burnout is very much tangible.

For anybody at all to be working more than they are been paid is actually slavery and should be discouraged at all levels possible. Nobody deserves such type of treatment

That is right. Overworking is detrimental to the health and body of all the workers. It is better to give them incentive leave than letting them overwork. By giving them rest, avoidance of burnout is very much tangible.
Even if you are constantly giving incentive, it is still not the best for you to work all the time because your body will always need rest and you must give it to the body, rest is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds