Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

If the agreed contract working hours is fixed at eight hours or nine hours, then it should simply be that and nothing more than that length of time

Advertisement Placeholder
Laughs. It depends on the kind of illness you're taking it for. If you want to take fitness antidote herb then you should expect it to act within 2-3 hours.
Omo, I didn't know there is an herb for fitness purpose, ok what will this type do to the body . will it please help me to build muscle and increase the height of an individual or does something similar ?

The truth is most staff work more than their been paid, when you are talking on the remuneration if most staff, it's a bit lower comparing it with the work they perform, especially if that is their passion, you will discover that they put in more strength because that's what they love
It is actually not compulsory for any staff to be working more than he or she is actually being paid but if the staff is much more motivated to work in that organisation then by all means he or she should work with all his heart and passion for the business or job and with this kind of attitude to work then any manager that is in charge that notices this kind of attitude will definitely want to promote such kind of a staff or employee.

The evidence that higher wages attract more high quality applicants for new jobs is voluminous. Moreover, the first firm to offer higher wages is more likely to attract and retain more productive workers. Higher wages lead to lower turnover, reducing the costs of hiring and training new workers.

The big problem is that many people living in Tier 3 country are exploited and this is what has been happening in my country. I was being paid only $100 A MONTH for a seven hour shift. No person will ever work for such a low amount of money in Tier 1 country.

It will be very unfair for anyone to work more than the way he is being paid that is why I took it that everyone should work within the job description in which he was employed.

It's totally a matter of choice, if you like your employer or you are somehow related to him/her then you may decide to work more than your pay. However the normal protocol is to work according to your pay, if the company needs you to work extra hours, then they will have to increase your pay.

The actual and the bitter truth is that no one can actually be paid the exact amount he deserves a worker. Dividing our time with the amount we are receiving will show that we are all been under paid.

To face the facts, we all do more than we are employed for, that's what employers do, it's a common saying that an employee can't get paid his real value because his services would always extend voluntarily or involuntsry

Omo, I didn't know there is an herb for fitness purpose, ok what will this type do to the body . will it please help me to build muscle and increase the height of an individual or does something similar ?
Hahahaha. Its simply an energiser just like when you take locozede boost that's same function it will bring to your flexibility endurance.

Hahahaha. Its simply an energiser just like when you take locozede boost that's same function it will bring to your flexibility endurance.
Wow it's so nice to hear, that means nature has given us everything that we will need, all the drugs that is produced by the modern scientist is already in nature and most of us do not understand.

Wow it's so nice to hear, that means nature has given us everything that we will need, all the drugs that is produced by the modern scientist is already in nature and most of us do not understand.
Yes, most of this English medicine you're taking that helps heal you, are mostly getting from leafs which is lying haplessly in the bush, lol.

Yes, most of this English medicine you're taking that helps heal you, are mostly getting from leafs which is lying haplessly in the bush, lol.
Wow that means there aresome leave that could have the possibility of curing cancer and other deadly disease but because of lack of understanding that is why we cannot identify them.

Wow that means there aresome leave that could have the possibility of curing cancer and other deadly disease but because of lack of understanding that is why we cannot identify them.
Had it been I stayed much more closer to my grandma should would've taught me more, maybe I would've learned about curing cancer at its latent stage.

To face the facts, we all do more than we are employed for, that's what employers do, it's a common saying that an employee can't get paid his real value because his services would always extend voluntarily or involuntsry
I guess it depends on the relationship of the employer and the employee. When I was working as operations manager of a software house our boss would often invite me for a lunch meeting. I value the food so much that working over time without pay is not an issue with me.

Yes, it depends on.the relationship the employee has with his employer. If its a close relationship, then it might be that tge employee will be doing the tasks out of love.

I guess it depends on the relationship of the employer and the employee. When I was working as operations manager of a software house our boss would often invite me for a lunch meeting. I value the food so much that working over time without pay is not an issue with me.
Lol, he really got your code. But at least you are getting something in return for your additional tasks, most employers or superiors would not do that but instead stress you out

The big problem is that many people living in Tier 3 country are exploited and this is what has been happening in my country. I was being paid only $100 A MONTH for a seven hour shift. No person will ever work for such a low amount of money in Tier 1 country.
$100 for a seven hour shift daily is a good amount here and will be considered as mide range. People are paid $50-$60 monthly for working 8 to 10 hours a day and they still work more some days.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
It is not a must that staff must work more than they're being paid and it is not even right for staff to work more than they are being paid because it will seems as if it is slavery.

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?
I think is better a stuff should work more than is being paid because is doing himself more good than harm because one day he will start up is own business and have stuff too

It's totally a matter of choice, if you like your employer or you are somehow related to him/her then you may decide to work more than your pay. However the normal protocol is to work according to your pay, if the company needs you to work extra hours, then they will have to increase your pay.
I totally agree with you. The truth is, it is your own personal choice to either do the extra work or not. If you are okay with doing the extra work because you really like your work or the employer then do it. But most other times it is your right to protest and ask for your rights and agreement that you will only do what you are paid for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds