Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

The answer is simply no because I don't think it is right for people to work more than they are paid. There are many drops that fall into this category.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is most staff work more than their been paid, when you are talking on the remuneration if most staff, it's a bit lower comparing it with the work they perform, especially if that is their passion, you will discover that they put in more strength because that's what they love
This is a big issue in my country as most employers are always and their habit of overworking their stars so as to get their maximum neighbour from them even greater than the amount of money that they're being paid to top it all boils down to the fact that we all are greedy and we would want to make use of others to achieve our aims and objectives.

I think when a person is employed there is job description of what he/she should do. And also on the issue of pay I think it is based on the industry standard that is the kind of average pay you'll find been paid to workers in similar industry elsewhere.

Is not proper for workers to work more than the salary they were earning. But if u are very friendly with them u can convince them and they will extra time without even pay extra dime. Workers can be motivated by given them some incentive which will attract them to put a lot more efforts in doing job given to them. Worker should be motivated to increase the productivity of their employers.
Under the normal circumstances , workers should not work more than they are being paid, but there are sometimes when there are more works to be done at work , since the owner of the comoany is giving the workers bonus, its normal to work more sometimes.

Yes it is really necessary because if we really want to succeed in life and health is one of the best things we need to focus on, the saying that health is wealth is always true. When last did you went for normal checkup ?
No doubt health is wealth dear. At this moment I can't remember the last time I went for my health checkup since I'm always taking herbs.
[automerge]1628033408[/automerge]
Any one who is forcing his or her staffs to work more than they're paid in an acrimonious manner doesn't value his or her fellow human being. Humans are meant to work based on the level of pay and not forcing them to overwork cos its not slave job.

Last edited:
No doubt health is wealth dear. At this moment I can't remember the last time I went for my health checkup since I'm always taking herbs.
[automerge]1628033408[/automerge]
Any one who is forcing his or her staffs to work more than they're paid in an acrimonious manner doesn't value his or her fellow human being. Humans are meant to work based on the level of pay and not forcing them to overwork cos its not slave job.
Well i don't know the type Of herb you are using o, modern medical check-up sometimes can be important to know most of the sickness that might be growing inside, if it is a cleansing agent maybe it might help.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
Is not advisable for start to work more than they have been paid because if a stamp worth more than he or she is going paying that automatically says slavery.

Well i don't know the type Of herb you are using o, modern medical check-up sometimes can be important to know most of the sickness that might be growing inside, if it is a cleansing agent maybe it might help.
Did you know that I can't even mention those native herbs names to you, cos most if them i don't know their English names, Lol. Its good to always go for check ups to know health status. Bit my grandma who introduced me to herb lived for 98 years without going to hospital until her eventual death late last year.

Did you know that I can't even mention those native herbs names to you, cos most if them i don't know their English names, Lol. Its good to always go for check ups to know health status. Bit my grandma who introduced me to herb lived for 98 years without going to hospital until her eventual death late last year.
WHat ? That means finding the right herbs for natural treatment and maintenance of the body might even be more effective than the modern drugs we are using now, you mean she doesn't visit the hospital at all ?

WHat ? That means finding the right herbs for natural treatment and maintenance of the body might even be more effective than the modern drugs we are using now, you mean she doesn't visit the hospital at all ?
Yes, of cos some herbs are very powerful and have their own benefits to your health. She thought me how I can cure many illness using each and every leaf in the bush which isn't far from me.

She never visited a hospital until her sudden demise late last year.

If a staff works more than what he or she is being paid could help positively. First of, it can help him to be skillful more and have more knowledge about the business. It can motivate his employer to compensate him more.

I do not believe or subscribe to the notion that staffs should be working more than they are been paid. But there are certain situations where they must make that sacrifice to work beyond their scheduled time though

There are different reasons why staff should or could work more than he or she is been paid it could be due to an agreement between the staff and employer always could be that the staff just felt like be nice but that should not be an avenue for certain tasks to be forced on a staff.

It is very unfair for a staff to be working more than he is paid for. That is why I hate working under someone. Because they always want to feel big over the staff and they do think that because they are paying the person shooter means that they can give any task to the workers

I do not believe or subscribe to the notion that staffs should be working more than they are been paid. But there are certain situations where they must make that sacrifice to work beyond their scheduled time though
You are right too. I don't believe staffs should work more than they are paid. Yes they only need to do this not all of the time, but put in some extra time when and only when necessary

Yes, of cos some herbs are very powerful and have their own benefits to your health. She thought me how I can cure many illness using each and every leaf in the bush which isn't far from me.

She never visited a hospital until her sudden demise late last year.
Wow ok ,does it really mean that after using the herb you can see an immediate effect within a period of 5 hours to 2 days ? if this is so then they are really effective for treatment as you have just said.

Wow ok ,does it really mean that after using the herb you can see an immediate effect within a period of 5 hours to 2 days ? if this is so then they are really effective for treatment as you have just said.
Laughs. It depends on the kind of illness you're taking it for. If you want to take fitness antidote herb then you should expect it to act within 2-3 hours.

I don't think this is something good because they too to right and other things to do but if they choose to over work willingly then it's okay.

Some persons can consider their torrid time of not getting a job, and just settle in for low paying gig. But not everyone can accept such, I can't.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
It is not right for staff to work more than they are paid because that will result to slavery it is better you work the actual amount that you have been paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds