Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

A staff shouldn't be forced to do more work than he is paid to do. However, it's okay if the staff volunteers and decides to do more work than he is paid to do. A good employee may decide to give such staff a bonus, it would help to encourage the staff.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is a choice If as an employee you decide to work more than you are paid. Most companies have a working hour, It should not be enforced on any employees to work more than the stated working hours except he wishes.

Is not proper for workers to work more than the salary they were earning. But if u are very friendly with them u can convince them and they will extra time without even pay extra dime. Workers can be motivated by given them some incentive which will attract them to put a lot more efforts in doing job given to them. Worker should be motivated to increase the productivity of their employers.

This is something that I wouldn't be interested in doing too. There's no way I would be interested in working more than what I'm not being paid. If I'm not paid for working overtime, I won't do that work.

Every company have rule and regulation that hold the company, before a person can be engage to work for a company he or she we be oriented base on his job discription ,I don't think is right working below your pay.

Working more than you are paid is a very wrong mentality and no one should subscribe to that. I cannot work more than I will be paid. I will just be stressing myself for nothing.

Since the workers are beennpaid according to what they are doing at work ,nthen its bad when they overwork and get paid less ,the best thing is to get paid for the overwork they do whenever they overwork .

Employees should not put in more time than they are paid. While paying workers above-average salaries might encourage high output and spur workers to put in more effort, it's crucial to make sure that workers are appropriately compensated for their labor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds