Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

@Rosann I think normally before one is employed the terms are spell out ,but sadly some employees along the line go as far as increasing the work load.

Advertisement Placeholder
Laughs, you're amusing me. Then it means his health isn't on any fringes at the moment, its on balanced condition. Maybe the asthma isn't up to its latency.
Yes for now there is nothing wrong with him ,but I just hope that this will continue like this for a long time, I understand that life expectancy of people with asthmatic should be about 70 years old.

Yes for now there is nothing wrong with him ,but I just hope that this will continue like this for a long time, I understand that life expectancy of people with asthmatic should be about 70 years old.
Hmm, I can't say for the age limit of an asthmatic patient. I've seen one that lived for 87 years before giving up for life. Everything comes out to be by his grace.

I do understand that some people do it intentionally. But if the requirement of work is such that you have to work on your working schedule, then I think you should go for it. After all, you will get some extra incentives also.
Yeah, if you are guaranteed pay for overtime work, than sure. Otherwise, I think it's wrong for an employer to keep their employee later to work if they aren't being paid.

Though it's painful when you work with all your efforts and later you're rewarded little but in some works, when you work with all your efforts regardless the payment, it helps someone to obtain favour and get better offer.

Hmm, I can't say for the age limit of an asthmatic patient. I've seen one that lived for 87 years before giving up for life. Everything comes out to be by his grace.
Yes it's true and it depends on how you take care of yourself, not only with asthmatic people but generally if you have any underlying medical conditions you have to make sure that you l avoid all the food that the Doctors warn .

People that work in banks are very much underpaid in my country. The kind of work this people do is too big for their little salaries and they don't have much time for themselves.

For any staff to want to perform more than what is required of them without the thought of being rewarded,then the management must be one awesome team

Yes it's true and it depends on how you take care of yourself, not only with asthmatic people but generally if you have any underlying medical conditions you have to make sure that you l avoid all the food that the Doctors warn .
Yes, it is good to always checkmate our health status regularly through the doctors control. I never been to the hospital before cos the herbs is helping me out.

Yes, it is good to always checkmate our health status regularly through the doctors control. I never been to the hospital before cos the herbs is helping me out.
Sometimes we can move perfectly and we can feel so energetic but we don't know that maybe there is something inside of us that need serious attention, that is why some people collapse and die with no noticeable sign of any disease.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
This can only happen except the staff want to be generous to the organisation but it is not required for them to work more than they are paid that is slavery.

This is real my people just join me on this website ,Bizdustry is an earn money forum, where we talk about how to earn money online, crypto, business, and how to invest money for a return. Start posting today and ...
[automerge]1627888285[/automerge]
Hustle online to make your own profit ,use five hours to make money online on bizdustry join me today an you will later thank me for introduce you to this website,just make a tryer an see what will happen

Last edited:
This can only happen except the staff want to be generous to the organisation but it is not required for them to work more than they are paid that is slavery.
You can't call it slavery until unless the staff is doing the task himself. Obviously the businesses will provide extra incentives for such extra work, nobody will force you to work for extra few hours.

Well i usually advise worker to work more than they are paid in other to earn the high pay they want or they are aiming for.
Working more than what you are paid doesn't mean you will get high pay at work unless it is specifically stated by the management of the company that you work for.

Sometimes we can move perfectly and we can feel so energetic but we don't know that maybe there is something inside of us that need serious attention, that is why some people collapse and die with no noticeable sign of any disease.
You're there, that's why regular checkup is advised even though is simply once in a while, we need it to stay fit and stay safe everytime.

The evidence that higher wages attract more high quality applicants for new jobs is voluminous. Moreover, the first firm to offer higher wages is more likely to attract and retain more productive workers. Higher wages lead to lower turnover, reducing the costs of hiring and training new workers.

I believe that there is no reason why is that should work more than what he or she is been paid because it is not justifiable for you to make someone to work more and pay him more and less.

I do not support overworking as a whole because it is detrimental to your overall body system ,you only needs to work normal and not to stress yourself to work so much to please anyone and put your health in danger.

I believe that whenever an employment is being made it should come to job description that should contain always the employers expecting from the employee.

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
Is not advisable for any staff to work more than he or she is paid because if he or she does that means he is practically enslaving himself.

You're there, that's why regular checkup is advised even though is simply once in a while, we need it to stay fit and stay safe everytime.
Yes it is really necessary because if we really want to succeed in life and health is one of the best things we need to focus on, the saying that health is wealth is always true. When last did you went for normal checkup ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds