Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

No matter how you try you cannot equate the work done to the amount of money paid the employer will always find his way to underpay you so that he will make profit by 12 so you as an employee you are expected to do more than what you are paid for or else you may reserve I remember there are a lot of people roaming about that are ready to work even being paid meager than what the baby bed so the choice is yours
Staff should work according to as they're being paid not more than what they are paid because you can't just be over stressing yourself for another person gain

Advertisement Placeholder
No staff should not work more than they are paid except the staff is in agreement to it due to the fact that there is an allowance attached to it or any sort of thing it must not necessarily be cash it could be something else but people of now adays want to use staff to the point the staff will not want to stay at the work anymore.

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no justification for under paying workers when they have worked enough hours. They deserve to be paid in full no matter what.

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?
It true that the job specification of each stuff is spelt out but in some very rare cases it's tough can do more than he or she is assigned to do at his workplace and this will make that stuff to be more and get to the owner of the business and whenever there is an opportunity to promote any staff that owner of the business may be more inclined to promote this kind of staff.

Laughs, I don't meet any traditional doctor for that, I'm a Christian I don't do so. My parents thought me about the leafs you can take in and it functions lije the foreign medicines you take today when you're sick.
Oh, that means you know variety of leaves that can cure different type of diseases ranging from malaria and maybe piles, there are a lot of people that might be interested in this and I think you should set up a traditional healing center.

There are times that requires that staffs work more hours than required. But this should not become the norm over time, else it becomes exploitation of the staff themselves

Before a staff get signed into a business the staff needs to be cautious of the nature of work, the payment of a staff should balance with the work. Though most staff are not really bothered, their major concern is their wellbeing.
You cannot measure the work you are doing in your place with the amount of salary you are earning because theres no way you can do justice to that aspects . So it means sometimes you might work than what you get or vice versa.

There are times that requires that staffs work more hours than required. But this should not become the norm over time, else it becomes exploitation of the staff themselves
And when the staff is required to work more than he is supposed to, he should be given proper incentive for this. I have seen most of the the employers don't give enough incentive for those hardworking chaps. It's very important to provide the incentive in order to motivate them.

Before a staff get signed into a business the staff needs to be cautious of the nature of work, the payment of a staff should balance with the work. Though most staff are not really bothered, their major concern is their wellbeing.
Its not even advisable to make your staff over work. Unless it is the personal choice of the employee. Like you said, before applying for a job, find out the nature of the job and the requirements

Capital NO. Before you are been employed into the organization there is something they call job description. When you resume and close are stated.

Capital NO. Before you are been employed into the organization there is something they call job description. When you resume and close are stated.
But in reality most of the the organisations don't follow the time schedule. there are certain times when the work pressure is more than the rest of the days, in that case the staffs are expected to work more than their usual duty hours. Obviously they will get incentive.

Oh, that means you know variety of leaves that can cure different type of diseases ranging from malaria and maybe piles, there are a lot of people that might be interested in this and I think you should set up a traditional healing center.
Laughs, I know the options you mentioned, my parents showed me the leafs some years back and that's how I've been addicted to it. I'm a farmer, I do render services to sick ones suffering the aforementioned diseases without taking money from them.

It is not even expected that anybody should be working more than they are been paid. How much more your own staff. That will not be a good healthy relationship if that is what is obtainable in your establishment

Yes a staff can decide to work more than what is being paid it might be stressful but all this effort will be rewarded if not in the same company recommendation can even come from other people that have seen what he or she has done. This type of effort /hardwork prepare someone for a greater opportunity
Working extra time or working more than you are being paid in a company depend onnthe workers and the boss relationships, there are sometimes that the job at hand entails extra time in which you must do.

Working extra time or working more than you are being paid in a company depend onnthe workers and the boss relationships, there are sometimes that the job at hand entails extra time in which you must do.
Obviously it depends upon the work requirement. Sometimes it is unavoidable to work for longer hours. The main goal here is to complete the task within specified time. and I think the higher authorities should take note of such extra work and should give compensation to the staffs.

Laughs, I know the options you mentioned, my parents showed me the leafs some years back and that's how I've been addicted to it. I'm a farmer, I do render services to sick ones suffering the aforementioned diseases without taking money from them.
Wow, but at least it is your profession and you are to gain from it, maybe the people you are rendering the services to are people that are your relative and maybe you don't want to get money from them, can you cure asthma if I may ask because that one is incurable Or Maybe h.i.v.

Staffs shouldn't work more than pay because it's more of a workload on the Individual, it brings different level of stress on the individual

Wow, but at least it is your profession and you are to gain from it, maybe the people you are rendering the services to are people that are your relative and maybe you don't want to get money from them, can you cure asthma if I may ask because that one is incurable Or Maybe h.i.v.
Hmm, I render those free services cos they are close to me, and the leaves that cure such illness is at my backyard. Lol, HIV is beyond my country, but asthmatic patient can be cured, the leave is around my backyard too. Are you infected by asthma??

Hmm, I render those free services cos they are close to me, and the leaves that cure such illness is at my backyard. Lol, HIV is beyond my country, but asthmatic patient can be cured, the leave is around my backyard too. Are you infected by asthma??
Not me imparticular, I know someone that is affected by asthma, I research a lot on the internet about anything my mind could ever think of and i make sure I know about it, from online research asthma is incurable, so you can heal it completely ?

Not me imparticular, I know someone that is affected by asthma, I research a lot on the internet about anything my mind could ever think of and i make sure I know about it, from online research asthma is incurable, so you can heal it completely ?
Asma is curable. Who told you it isn't curable? You'll cure it completely during its day stage. Don't allow it develop with in you for long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds