Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should Staff Work More Than They Are Paid?

It appears to be more common to see staffs working fo longer hours than they should ordinarily. And yet their pay isn't commensurate with these time put into the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes we really need to be careful with our health because there are some diseases that can make it very difficult for us to recover, when there is a good health we are likely to make it and achieve whatever we need in life.
Health is wealth, we shouldn't toil with it. That's why we seek good health first then after that comes money pursuit. One who is sick can't pursue after money only the fit does that.

Health is wealth, we shouldn't toil with it. That's why we seek good health first then after that comes money pursuit. One who is sick can't pursue after money only the fit does that.
Yes that is true ,health is really important for us to make money, but what step have you been taking to make sure that your body is healthy and you remain fit as much as possible, tell me cuz I'm also interested to learn from you.

Yes that is true ,health is really important for us to make money, but what step have you been taking to make sure that your body is healthy and you remain fit as much as possible, tell me cuz I'm also interested to learn from you.
Laughs, I have been strong right from origin, maybe cos I take some herbal products that my patents always give to me to drink for good health.

It is not the problem of staff working more than they're being paid but can the employers help when the staff breakdown as a result of overworking

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?

Well, from my experience and understanding on how most companies in African countries have dealing with their staffs, they tend to over work them and under pay them.

I wonder the kind of staff that will work more than he or she receives in a given working organisation. A worker is meant to work diligently and not over working for low salary.

It appears to be more common to see staffs working fo longer hours than they should ordinarily. And yet their pay isn't commensurate with these time put into the job.
That is not a good situation in the business when the staff are forced to work longer without overtime pay. It is an abuse to the workers which is against the law. But if the worker is doing the extra work on his own accord then I guess that is not really a problem at all.

The job description of every staff Is spelled out the moment he gets a job in any company. This is usually directly proportional to the pay he receives and his certifications. However, is it appropriate for any staff in any business or company to be working more than he gets paid. Can he volunteer to do more that what was designed for him to do?
I think that will be unfair. If the staff works more than the expected hours then he must be paid with overtime rate. The work must always be proportionate to what he will receive. Companies will grow and prosper if there is very fair business practices. They should really take good care of their people. They should pay them well.

Laughs, I have been strong right from origin, maybe cos I take some herbal products that my patents always give to me to drink for good health.
Wow you mean herbal products, I know these are the type of product a lot of people in the rural settlement are taking to keep themselves from having any form of illness,but why don't you prefer the modern drug and injection ?

Well it depends on the employee,he can decide to work more or just as stipulated. However one tend to work more if it's his hobby. I've seen teachers who offer extra lessons for free because they just love teaching.

Wow you mean herbal products, I know these are the type of product a lot of people in the rural settlement are taking to keep themselves from having any form of illness,but why don't you prefer the modern drug and injection ?
Hmm, their is no how you'll be taking the herbal drugs and the foreign medicine at the moment. You'll prefer one and leave the other behind.

Hmm, their is no how you'll be taking the herbal drugs and the foreign medicine at the moment. You'll prefer one and leave the other behind.
I know but because we are in the modern society, a lot of people are abandoning the herbal remedy and are concentrating in the modern drugs, does it mean that you do not like injection naturally ?

I know but because we are in the modern society, a lot of people are abandoning the herbal remedy and are concentrating in the modern drugs, does it mean that you do not like injection naturally ?
Laughs, at times people ask me about this. To be frank with myself, I took injections through my early childhood for immunisation. After that, its been me and herbal.

Laughs, at times people ask me about this. To be frank with myself, I took injections through my early childhood for immunisation. After that, its been me and herbal.
Wow I'm just surprised that you are more interested in the harbal remedied compared to the modern drugs, are you the one that do prepare the herbal remedy or you meet a traditional doctor for them to prepare it for you ?

Wow I'm just surprised that you are more interested in the harbal remedied compared to the modern drugs, are you the one that do prepare the herbal remedy or you meet a traditional doctor for them to prepare it for you ?
Laughs, I don't meet any traditional doctor for that, I'm a Christian I don't do so. My parents thought me about the leafs you can take in and it functions lije the foreign medicines you take today when you're sick.

It is very difficult to equate the level of work done to the amount of s
[automerge]1627026160[/automerge]
It is very difficult to equate the level of work done to the amount of salary received. It is a normal thing for the work done to be more than the salary received. If it is about working extra time,it is possible for a worker to decide to work for longer hours in a day in order to meet up with target given by the company.

I think that will be unfair. If the staff works more than the expected hours then he must be paid with overtime rate. The work must always be proportionate to what he will receive. Companies will grow and prosper if there is very fair business practices. They should really take good care of their people. They should pay them well.
Exactly if the staff works more than what expected from him, then extra incentives should be paid. Almost in every country the labour ministry provide the maximum working hours for a human being, we should not try to to break that rule.

If there is anything I'm afraid of going through, it is definitely stress. And for this I won't work more than I'm being paid because it is stress as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds