Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

I think you should discuss with experience fellow who is expert in business running, it will give you a lot of advantage, it will save your time and you will get the best ideas to run business successfully .

I believe this is a good idea. I believe it is always a good thing to discuss such matters with professionals who have experience in the field you plan to invest or conduct business. In fact, you may also hire a consultant in this regards and avail the services of such individuals.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any ways is sure. I will prefer to handle my business plan myself but if I don't know how well to go about it, then I can employ an expert to help me see it through with my options on the business pointed out.

Any ways is sure. I will prefer to handle my business plan myself but if I don't know how well to go about it, then I can employ an expert to help me see it through with my options on the business pointed out.

if you want to write your own business plan, then you must be experienced and an expert in that specific field. You may not want to make mistakes that could lead to financial loss.

It is the best that you write it on your own because you will know what you want from the business ,but seeking the help of an expert is also necessary because the expert will give you some tips on how to write a perfect business plan. you do not have to rely on expert for everything concerning it.

Yes you can if the have the requisite knowledge. But if you don't, just ensure to contract it to an expert. Apart from it saving you time and stress, there are things you wouldn't understand about current trends and practices that would ensure it's presentable to investors or seeking for loan.

Writting s good business plan is totally different from having an idea of business.
It takes a good professional to write a good business plan, so unless you have the knowledge I would suggest you hire a proof to write your business pal for you but your have to outline your plans to him as well

If you have the necessary knowledge, with all the details that you must address, I suggest you do it yourself, since it is your idea and project. I think there is no better way to start, now if you have doubts at some point you should seek professional guidance, because this must be well written, so that when executing it, you will not have setbacks.

Well I think it actually depends on your capabilities and your ability to actually handle that and you can actually choose to write but then do that by seeking the counseling of the experts

Is really good to write your business plan on your own so to know how you should run the business, I don't see anything why you should hire an expert to write business for you is not encouraging.

Your business plan is not necessarily something that you will have to hire somebody to do it for you. It is just a document of about two or three pages that is telling about your business and what it aims to achieve.

When in business you need to decisive as regards your every decisions, when we talk about writing a business plan, you need experience in the field of the business you've chosen to venture into, to be able to plan well. So if you have enough knowledge and experience to plan your business yourself then it's okay, if not, you know what to do.

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
I would say it all depends on your strength. If you know yourself and you know that you can't do it, I beg of you pay an expert. The business plan is foundation of the business

I would say it all depends on your strength. If you know yourself and you know that you can't do it, I beg of you pay an expert. The business plan is foundation of the business
I think it is better to engage the services of an expert or someone with enough experience in the same line of business. You might be unable to spot everything if you do it yourself.

Business plan is very essential as it gives you the projection on how big you want your business to be in the future. if you know the necessary things you need to put in the business plan you can write it yourself otherwise you hire an expert to write it for you.

I think it is better to engage the services of an expert or someone with enough experience in the same line of business. You might be unable to spot everything if you do it yourself.
Someone might just want to have his own unique way of running the business, the ideal thing to do is to set up the plan by yourself while acquiring expert opinion from an experienced person

Someone might just want to have his own unique way of running the business, the ideal thing to do is to set up the plan by yourself while acquiring expert opinion from an experienced person
I agree with you. That way sounds much more better. But what if the person has no idea at all about the business, he still has to meet someone with enough experience to help out.

Before u start any business you should have your own plan and how you want the business to ne run, hiring an expert to run or plan your business for you isn't recommended. You seek advise from an expert when necessary and not him draft the plan for you.

I agree with you. That way sounds much more better. But what if the person has no idea at all about the business, he still has to meet someone with enough experience to help out.
Absolutely, and it shouldn't even stop by getting someone to draw the plan. The person must also show the inexperienced entrepreneur what to do and how to do it

Absolutely, and it shouldn't even stop by getting someone to draw the plan. The person must also show the inexperienced entrepreneur what to do and how to do it
That is very true. It is important to always have the person around incase there are important questions or issues you want to resolve. Having an experienced hands to guide you will be much better than doing it alone.

If you can pay someone to help you draft out a proper business plan based on your idea, I think you should. If you are scared of them stealing your idea then it would be best of you do that yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds