Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

Well this is not really compulsory you can just decide to write it on your own depending on your knowledge and understanding of the business but without proper understanding it is always the best to seek the help of an expert.. they might really guide you probably , will you write it alone ?
I have not written one before so I don't think I would write one on my own. Though I might have some ideas that I would push in but the arrangements would be done by the expert.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a good writer, you can simply hire a consultant to guide and advise you, but do most of the writing yourself. ... In this case, you should consider hiring a consultant to guide you through the business planning process, and maybe even write the entire business plan for you.

I do not think that the business plan would be necessarily be successful even if it is written by an expert. This is because all the experts tend to make mistakes and not all the plans made by experts are necessarily great.

I will advise you to hire the services of an expert to write the business plan for you if it happens that you are planning to raise money from the investors. There are some key elements you need to put into the business plan that will attract the investors and convince them to invest into your business. You might not be able to put all these things into the business plan if you have to write write it by yourself.

I will advise you to hire the services of an expert to write the business plan for you if it happens that you are planning to raise money from the investors. There are some key elements you need to put into the business plan that will attract the investors and convince them to invest into your business. You might not be able to put all these things into the business plan if you have to write write it by yourself.
It is important to hire an expert or someone who is experienced in that particular line of business. This is because there are some important details you might miss out.

I have not written one before so I don't think I would write one on my own. Though I might have some ideas that I would push in but the arrangements would be done by the expert.
if you can be able to do proper research about what you are writing on then you can be able to write it on your own or does it really mean that after a good research you still need the help of an expert ? So don't there be a situation in which an individual have to write it on their own without inviting an expert ?

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
Both are good ways. But in my opinion it is better to plan your business according to your mind and taste.
However you can take a little help prom an expert in your plan.

if you can be able to do proper research about what you are writing on then you can be able to write it on your own or does it really mean that after a good research you still need the help of an expert ? So don't there be a situation in which an individual have to write it on their own without inviting an expert ?
No I don't think so, it's actually a personal choice to make, there are some persons that might not trust their own abilities, especially if they are doing it for the first time, no matter the amount of research, they would still want to hear what others have to say about it.

No I don't think so, it's actually a personal choice to make, there are some persons that might not trust their own abilities, especially if they are doing it for the first time, no matter the amount of research, they would still want to hear what others have to say about it.
And I am one of them lolz, I don't even know if this is even the right thing to do because sometimes I always like to depending on the opinion of others to make my final decision even when I have done a proper research about something, because I want to hear from others personal experience.

And I am one of them lolz, I don't even know if this is even the right thing to do because sometimes I always like to depending on the opinion of others to make my final decision even when I have done a proper research about something, because I want to hear from others personal experience.
LoL I can totally relate with that as well, there are certain things I do that I keep on going back to check and check over and over again just to make sure, even when I have done it before, I still ask others to hear what they have to say about it.

It's best to write your own business plan if you know how to go about it so that it would be easier to to defend what you wrote than what someone else wrote. But if you don't know how to go about it then hire an expert.

LoL I can totally relate with that as well, there are certain things I do that I keep on going back to check and check over and over again just to make sure, even when I have done it before, I still ask others to hear what they have to say about it.
So you really think this is actually the best for us because as I see this really shows that we actually lack the confidence to carry out every of our business responsibility without depending on people. To me it is not really a nice idea that is why I am looking for an opportunity to get rid of it.

So you really think this is actually the best for us because as I see this really shows that we actually lack the confidence to carry out every of our business responsibility without depending on people. To me it is not really a nice idea that is why I am looking for an opportunity to get rid of it.
Like they say too much of everything is bad. At the early stage when you do this, this is just a sign of being cautious but when it gets to he point in which you can really be seen as an expert, but you still do this habit then it means you are not confident in yourself like you have said.

Like they say too much of everything is bad. At the early stage when you do this, this is just a sign of being cautious but when it gets to he point in which you can really be seen as an expert, but you still do this habit then it means you are not confident in yourself like you have said.
To me I believe it is a complete sign of insecurity and this is what I have been trying to avoid which I believe I will soon be able to overcome it ..it will not help me in anyway. I don't really have to be so conscious of what people will have to say before I go on to start up whatever I like.

The best thing for an enterpreneur trying to start a business is to be able to write his own business plan himself but if he's not capable , he can always seek professional assistance.

As for me, writing your own business plan is the best idea. While there’s nothing wrong with asking a consultant to review it and make suggestions for changes, the process of putting the first draft together yourself is especially beneficial to your new business and which is good

In fact it is very important to write your business plan as the business owner because you know everything about the business and you also know your present condition and predicament.

If you are a good writer, you can simply hire a consultant to guide and advise you, but do most of the writing yourself. ... In this case, you should consider hiring a consultant to guide you through the business planning process, and maybe even write the entire business plan for you.
when it comes to the issue of bidding for a very high profile jobs that is technically inclined,it would be much better for someone to engaged the services of a professional to guide us in some certain aspect.

Personally if I have my own business plans and the skills to do them, I don't need any one to make or write down the plans for me and mostly believe that plans can only work effectively when it's written down by the owner.

If you can write it perfectly on your own you can still go ahead and do it , I don't see anything wrong with that provided you are also an expert. It is only inexperienced people that can hire an expert.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds