Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I write my own business plan or Hire an Expert

should i write my own business plan or consult an expert to save time.
Well I would advise that you hire an expert that we draw up a business plan for you because I know that drawing of a business plan can be very tedious and the fact that you will need a good professionally drawn business plan would mean that you will need a professional to do it for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are the person who's going to take up the business not an expert. It is advisable to write out your business plan yourself then afterwards you can hire an expert to go through it and few things that are more realistic. Both are important but yours I think is better.

Who writes the business plan is the one with adequate knowledge in the area of the business. A novice can't write a good business plan. Now, if you have the required knowledge, you can write business plan for yourself. But if you do not have the relevant knowledge, you can hire someone.

Having a good knowledge about the business is not enough to write a business plan because business plan takes into consideration the technical knowledge and financial activities of the business intended.

It is good for you to be able to write your own business plan. You know what you want in business and only you can write it the way you want it to be.

Writing of strories or peom differs from writing a business plan if you had not done it before do not try it rather hire an expert and learn from him while he or she writes

It appears to me to be something of laziness to give your business plan to someone to write for you. Being the owner and actually brain behind that business, I would think you should be writing your plan yourself. You can only chose to get help in the arrangement of the plan itself from a professional

A business plan is very essential in every business, in anything one does in order to be successful you need to have a plan in order to achieve your goals. Writing your business plan is not a bad idea but if you have no idea if writing or making a business plan do not start what you don't know how to do, you could either go online or pay someone to teach you how to write business plan if you really want to write it yourself because having no knowledge on writing a business plan you'll end up doing the wrong thing. You can also consult an expert to do it for you so as to avoid mistakes of any kind.

You should write your business plan yourself, no one else can explain your business like you, you alone know your reason for the business, your target customers, the problems your business would solve, your projections for it in feature years to come and so on and so forth

It's always better to hire an expert to help on writing a professional and effective one, all you need to do is provide him with all necessary and vital information, all the best.

Since it is your business you have to take every responsibility of your business .there's nothing wrong with hiring an expert to help you but you have to do the writing and all the arrangement for your business.

I don't think there is anything wrong hireing some one to write a business plan for you,if you are not and expect in it then let an expect do it,so that at the long run you will not run at loss as a result of quack written business plan

You can write your business plan, that is to say if you have the wherewithal. But it's ideal to hire an expert knowing he'll give exactly what you're looking out for...

You can easily compose your very own company strategy along with couple of suggestions, exec summary; basic business description; the opportunity; market as well as market; your strategy; an advertising plan; functional plan; monetary strategy as well as the appendix.

If you have an idea for a business then it will be good to hire an expert and then you can both work on it together.
You bring your idea and an expert will show you the best way you can implement that idea and make it a success.

You can do it yourself or hire an expert either way is still fine. If you hire an expert, you'll be there to give your aim, objective and goals and make adjustments that doesn't align with your vision and mission.

Writing a business plan or feasibility studies is not something anybody can just wake up and write, you need to be taught, you need to take classes on it.

I believe it is better to hire a professional. He or she will guide you step by step on the drafting of the business based on your available resources and data. I mean you need to work very close with him instead of the professional to the work of drafting alone.

If you cannot write a business plan perfectly, I will advise you hire an expert to help you with it.
Your business plan must be well detailed and contain the necessary rudiments.

For me, I would write my business plan and then get advice from a mentor about my business. I won't hire because I alone understand how and what I want my business to look like.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds