Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I add the charge?

Since they are asking for home delivery services and you need to take the good directly to their door , you need to add your shipping or transport charge to the price, But at affordable price

Advertisement Placeholder
You will have to add the charge so that you will not be at loss. It is better this way. But first of all you need to tell the person that you will adds the charge of shipping the products to his or her preferred location.

Whatever amount you spent in taking the goods to the transport company is still part of the expenses spent in shipping it to the customer. So yes you must have to add the cost on the goods itself. If you don't do this, you will be operating at a loss at the end of the day in that business of yours.

When discussing business you need to be very strict and diplomatic if you discovered adding more charges will safe your business from crumbling then it is best you do it

Actually selling of either electric appliances or kitchen appliances is very very expensives nowadays at my side, so increasing the prices of the electric or kitchen appliances depends on you because it is your business.

It depends on you, actually. As a business man or woman, before you price your goods, you put into consideration many things, especially logistics. You price your goods in a way that it'll profit you. The primary aim of starting a business is to make profit. If without adding the fuel money that get you to transport company, you're making enough profit then don't add it.

It depends on you, actually. As a business man or woman, before you price your goods, you put into consideration many things, especially logistics. You price your goods in a way that it'll profit you. The primary aim of starting a business is to make profit. If without adding the fuel money that get you to transport company, you're making enough profit then don't add it.
I also thought as much . In most cases you may not really get anything if you are not adding up the extra charges . There are some locations that may be less expensive and such can have a product delivered to people but when the location is a bit longer then you have to add extra charge to cover up the fee .

When discussing business you need to be very strict and diplomatic if you discovered adding more charges will safe your business from crumbling then it is best you do it
We are in the business to make profits , and in the line of business , if you keep doing free delivery , it will affect your business negatively and the business might close down due to the diminishing of business fund .

You need to consider cost of fuel for the truck before setting a shipping fee. You can't go adding money to the shipping fee now because you are going to risk pissing off your customers. But next time you are dealing with an entirely new customer make sure you add the cost of transport to the shipping fee.
That is what is mostly optainable in most of the scheduling that has to do with logistics,because you will just have to device a strategy on how to include additional charges in a way that will not burden the customers.

I believe in business, there should be no emotions like pity, because if one takes pity on one's customers and do not add the extra charges, one's profit will end up being shortened.

I believe in business, there should be no emotions like pity, because if one takes pity on one's customers and do not add the extra charges, one's profit will end up being shortened.
Business should be done with strict rules and you must not allow your emotion to take over your business , by helping family and friends or giving out your goods on credits , the business will be run down.

Business should be done with strict rules and you must not allow your emotion to take over your business , by helping family and friends or giving out your goods on credits , the business will be run down.
My point exactly, in order for one's business to be successful, one has to be disciplined, make strict rules and stick to those rules. If not, one would even end up selling things on credit.

There is nothing wrong with adding the extra charge but most importantly you have to make sure you are also benefiting from the business because that is the main purpose for which every business was established. But don't be greedy.

Exactly. People establish a business for the main purpose of customers satisfaction and in return for they also generates their profit. That's how business was made to be.

I don't think this the right time to be seating down doing nothing, You have to find a way to make income, if you don't have a good way to earn money you'll definitely suffer.

I think everything needs to be considered in this case because you wouldn't want to be running at a loss or indirectly spending your supposed profits in buying fuel. So you will need to include all expenses and then have an amount to charge them.

I think everything needs to be considered in this case because you wouldn't want to be running at a loss or indirectly spending your supposed profits in buying fuel. So you will need to include all expenses and then have an amount to charge them.
That's true, if you are running a business always put it in mind that loses are inevitable, if you don't know how to run a business you might lose a huge amount of money.

That's true, if you are running a business always put it in mind that loses are inevitable, if you don't know how to run a business you might lose a huge amount of money.
There are many things that needs to be considered for one to come out with a final price for a product. This is the reason why the price for goods could change depending on where you're purchasing them from.

There are many things that needs to be considered for one to come out with a final price for a product. This is the reason why the price for goods could change depending on where you're purchasing them from.
That's true, in everything there's a process to it, if you want to have success you are expected to know what you are looking for first, I believe this the first step you need to take before you can succeed.

That depends on your willingness or choice. However, I can speak for myself when I suggest that you should inform the consumer that they must pay money for the fuel. Additionally, customers are typically expected to be modified together with the standard prices for your goods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds