Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I add the charge?

You should not allowed anything to hinders you from making profit in any business organisation you have chosen to establish . That is the main reason for which a business was established. Is better you add it to avoid loses.

Advertisement Placeholder
That depends on your willingness or choice. However, I can speak for myself when I suggest that you should inform the consumer that they must pay money for the fuel. Additionally, customers are typically expected to be modified together with the standard prices for your goods.
You are right, if you have a the chance you are expected to take it, this a time to find a way to make income, having a multiple streams of income is the best way to get what you want.

If you keep running the cost of delivering the goods to the transport company, it means you are having additional expanses without additional profit. So do the maths, add a reasonable amount, and make that into the delivery fee charge.

That's true, in everything there's a process to it, if you want to have success you are expected to know what you are looking for first, I believe this the first step you need to take before you can succeed.
I think we are not yet talking about succeeding right now although you need to consider all these factors if you want your business to keep moving. So yes, I think the poster should include the charge.

I sell kitchen appliances, sometimes I get orders from people that are not in my state, so they are required to pay money for shipping the goods to them, now the transport company that will move these goods is quite far from me and I'll have to drive over, but when the customer wants to pay for the shipment do I also add the cost of fuel it takes me to get to the transport company?
Yes, that's right, if you've invested money, you need a cash too for yourself, whether it's petrol money, or in the pots you've invested or any other things you sold to them. That was definitely your right.

I think we are not yet talking about succeeding right now although you need to consider all these factors if you want your business to keep moving. So yes, I think the poster should include the charge.
That's true,i believe if you keep moving you can actually get there, you can get the best results you want, being lazy cannot make your ends meet you need to find a way to make income.

That's true,i believe if you keep moving you can actually get there, you can get the best results you want, being lazy cannot make your ends meet you need to find a way to make income.
The society and the high cost of things these days won't allow you to even be lazy. The thing is that I doubt if there's any online or offline marketer that won't add the charge for transportation or distance while selling a product.

The society and the high cost of things these days won't allow you to even be lazy. The thing is that I doubt if there's any online or offline marketer that won't add the charge for transportation or distance while selling a product.
That's true, if you are getting what you want you'll always be lazy, that's how we humans are, but if you don't have that enough you wr are expected to work hard in other to get the good results.

That's true, if you are getting what you want you'll always be lazy, that's how we humans are, but if you don't have that enough you wr are expected to work hard in other to get the good results.
That's very correct. The high cost of things would make people work hard because they will discover they can't purchase the regular stuff they do some time on the past.

What you are doing doesn't really matter, how you handle it that's what that matters, if you have good knowledge of what you are doing you can actually earn money from it.

Before deciding on a shipping rate, you must take the truck's fuel costs into account.
You can't start increasing the delivery charge right away since you run the danger of alienating your clients.
However, the next time you're working with a brand-new client, be sure to remember to factor in the shipping price as well.

That's very correct. The high cost of things would make people work hard because they will discover they can't purchase the regular stuff they do some time on the past.
That's true, the high cost of living as you said, but what do you think is the best way to handle this kinds of situations? What the way out? I think we have a way out for this, I await your response.

Before deciding on a shipping rate, you must take the truck's fuel costs into account.
You can't start increasing the delivery charge right away since you run the danger of alienating your clients.
However, the next time you're working with a brand-new client, be sure to remember to factor in the shipping price as well.
I think all these things has been put into consideration by the op , only to find out that if he is not adding the charge it might lead to lost in his side. I believe adding of charge should be the best thing.

Well the truth is that It depends upon you. If you see this in business point of view you should add this amount. However if you want to be generous on people you should not add this.

You have to understand that absolutely nobody is going to care whenever your business shut down so you should do everything you can to ensure that you are making profit.

You have to understand that absolutely nobody is going to care whenever your business shut down so you should do everything you can to ensure that you are making profit.
Nobody ever care about if your business survive or fail , what you as the owner of the business must know is that you must always think about what will favour your business.

You should not allowed anything to hinders you from making profit in any business organisation you have chosen to establish . That is the main reason for which a business was established. Is better you add it to avoid loses.

Yes, I do not think that it would make any sense to run a business and also suffer from the loss at the same time. There are many people who benefit from business. However, profiteering is a bad thing.

Well the truth is that It depends upon you. If you see this in business point of view you should add this amount. However if you want to be generous on people you should not add this.
You are right, the main reason why we decide to start up a business is to earn money, if you can earn money doing this kinds of business I think it will be a idea.

That's true, the high cost of living as you said, but what do you think is the best way to handle this kinds of situations? What the way out? I think we have a way out for this, I await your response.
Well, I think the best thing anyone can do is to cut down the cost of their living to adjust to the current situation we find ourselves in. Also to learn how to save money in dollar so that this inflation thing won't effect you so bad.

Well, I think the best thing anyone can do is to cut down the cost of their living to adjust to the current situation we find ourselves in. Also to learn how to save money in dollar so that this inflation thing won't effect you so bad.
That's true, if you are not saying your money in dollars you'll definitely suffer, inflation will make the money you are saving devalue, investing your money will be a good idea than to save it on banks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds