Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I add the charge?

You as a business man cannot choose or afford to be overlooking these type of expenses and take them for granted. This is your business we're talking about here and not a charity affair

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't have to be on the losing side, if someone others for your product in a location in which you are not able to cover freely then it is the right thing for you to add up the charge that will be needed to transport the product to a location that is needed.

Yes , you need to add all the expenses to the shipping fee as it constitutes too .Make your customers understand that since the products will be delivered to other states,all transport expenses will be included.

I sell kitchen appliances, sometimes I get orders from people that are not in my state, so they are required to pay money for shipping the goods to them, now the transport company that will move these goods is quite far from me and I'll have to drive over, but when the customer wants to pay for the shipment do I also add the cost of fuel it takes me to get to the transport company?
Lol collecting money for shipment is the same as the money for fuel but the ship or car or plane or whatever your understanding of shipment means run of one kind type of gas and that is the money they are paying for.

I figure you ought to have added currently your every one of the expenses during the updation of costs of the items. Since it's become hard to deal with your benefit when you have such a lot of costs of freight and different things. Remember every one of the components during the updation of costs and attempt to go to divide items following a few days of request when you have more than a few orders like this. It would assist you with saving more costs.

All the expenses that surrounds the product must be added to the selling price of that product. I cannot sell a product then pay for the shipping fee attached. It would be more like me using my own hands to collapse my business!

Before deciding on a shipping rate, consider the cost of truck fuel. You can't just add money to the delivery price right now because you'll irritate your customers. However, the next time you're dealing with a brand-new consumer, make sure to factor in the cost of transportation when calculating the shipping rate.

All the charges that will be necessary for the product to be delivered to a location that is needed must be paid by whoever that needs it, therefore you have to make a proper consideration of how much that will be required for the shipping and transportation and add it up as a shipping fee

I sell kitchen appliances, sometimes I get orders from people that are not in my state, so they are required to pay money for shipping the goods to them, now the transport company that will move these goods is quite far from me and I'll have to drive over, but when the customer wants to pay for the shipment do I also add the cost of fuel it takes me to get to the transport company?
If they buy it, they are paying for their delivery fee unless you already included the fee as part of the product price, then you can forfeit the delivery fees.

In business before you can get what your profit margin is you have to factor in your expenses before you can arrive at what your profit is.

I would add the charge.
If you do not consider your costs, you won't be able to make ample profits.
The only thing to consider is the percentage of charge you're adding, if it is outrageous, you may lose customers.

As long as there is a cost incurred in sending the business product to the customer who purchased it, he or she supposed to pay for the delivery charges.

If customer does not want to pay for shipping, and if you have to spend money to ship the product and if you have to spend money on fuel as well, I think you will have to add all these costs to the product selling price.

For sure I’m not sure why not, with the exception of you would prefer not to. At the point when one maintains a business, you need to ensure you are permitting misfortunes from any place. In the event that you feel like the expense of fuel will be misfortune on the since quite a while ago run, i'm not sure why you shouldn't add them to the expense of transportation.

I think all those charges should be included when you are making a sale. This is for the sake of you not getting losses in your business. Even big companies usually do this when selling their products.

For me, there are soke sacrifices you make in business. I don't think that it's necessary to add the transport fee because that's pretty small amout of money I guess. You could also phone the transport company and discuss whatever you want instead of going there yourself. That could also reduce cost.

It al depends on the distance of the delivery,if its a short distance you can do it for free,but a situation where the distance is far and you are not doing it yourself,you have to put some additional charges,or better still you add the charges in the price of the items.

Everything should be added already because it's a cost ,and if you are not satisfied with the profit you are making then you could actually make a move towards adding the charge ,unless you are satisfied

You would have to add the charge in order to deduce your gain.
It is what is done everywhere, so you would not be wrong to do same.
Just make sure that the amount you are adding as charge is not so much that would be unaffordable to customers.

I think you should add the transportation cost into the overall price you're charging the customer. This will help you to avoid running at a loss due to always taking the burden of transportation by yourself. Doing this will help reduce overhead costs and increase your profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds