Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I add the charge?

To maintain a constant inflow of profit in your business , the charge of delivering your products to a particular location or for a client must be added. Some business organisation will choose to make their clients to pay it separately.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you going to establish any business it's your right to add some extra payments to get profit through it because if you are investing money for petrol or other expenses.
That is what I was trying to say , most business organisation it is either they will add up the charge and make the delivery free or they were allowed the client to pay for the delivery. It all depends on how you want to arrange your business.

That's the, most of this markets are inversely corolated, to if you are trading the forex or crypto market I believe you'll understand what I mean by that.
I really don't understand although I am trading in the cryptocurrency market. I don't think the cryptocurrency market has anything to do with the price of things in the market not dropping when the dollar rate dropped.

In business, it’s good to add charges to the goods at a reasonable rate so that you can get enough profit from the business.

I really don't understand although I am trading in the cryptocurrency market. I don't think the cryptocurrency market has anything to do with the price of things in the market not dropping when the dollar rate dropped.
As I said earlier most of those cryptocurrencies and forex pairs are inversely corolated, if the dollar index is rising most of the market with be falling, I'll like you to observe you sir.

As I said earlier most of those cryptocurrencies and forex pairs are inversely corolated, if the dollar index is rising most of the market with be falling, I'll like you to observe you sir.
I think I have actually noticed this a bit though. When the market is very bearish, the dollar value will increase by a few cents and when the market is turning bullish or good for making investments, the dollar rate would decrease.

I think I have actually noticed this a bit though. When the market is very bearish, the dollar value will increase by a few cents and when the market is turning bullish or good for making investments, the dollar rate would decrease.
Yes that's just the trading, most of these markets are inversely correlated with the US dollar if the u.s dollar is bearish most of the pairs will be bullish that's how it works.

Yes that's just the trading, most of these markets are inversely correlated with the US dollar if the u.s dollar is bearish most of the pairs will be bullish that's how it works.
Well, right now I can't really trade in the futures because I know very little about it so I have converted all my assets to a stable coin in the spot market waiting for the next time the market will be favourable.

Before setting shipping rates, you should consider truck fuel costs. I can't add money to the shipping cost right now because I risk annoying my customers. But the next time you do business with a brand new customer, add shipping costs to your shipping costs.
Read more: Do I need to add a charge?
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Start posting today and discuss finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

Well, right now I can't really trade in the futures because I know very little about it so I have converted all my assets to a stable coin in the spot market waiting for the next time the market will be favourable.
If you don't have the full knowledge on how to trade features I will not advice you to start it up because it's very risky, you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing before you can trade.

If you don't have the full knowledge on how to trade features I will not advice you to start it up because it's very risky, you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing before you can trade.
Yeah, I will absolutely get a mentor for that in the future but for now I think I am very content with what I am earning through spot. It's just that there's a friend of mine that makes so much from trading futures.

Yeah, I will absolutely get a mentor for that in the future but for now I think I am very content with what I am earning through spot. It's just that there's a friend of mine that makes so much from trading futures.
That's a good idea, trading futures is a good idea you are going to benefit from it if you have the knowledge of what you are doing, knowing how to analyze the market is very important.

You should calculate everything about your business, the transportation, the equipments and materials and all of it before coming up with a price. The amount a next door neighbor will pay for a product will certainly be different when exporting to someone in another country.

You are supposed to disclose to the consumer the specific amount they are anticipated to pay for fuel and other expenses before charging them for it, therefore in my opinion, every component must be taken into account.

You are supposed to disclose to the consumer the specific amount they are anticipated to pay for fuel and other expenses before charging them for it, therefore in my opinion, every component must be taken into account.
You have to adopt a very good marketing strategy, personally I will add up the charge to the product price and offer a free delivery. That's much more better to my understanding.

One of the biggest marketing steps that I see people make is to add everything as part of the price of the product and then see that you are doing any other thing for free. This is literally going to make the customers to want to buy from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds