Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should I add the charge?

That's true, if you are not saying your money in dollars you'll definitely suffer, inflation will make the money you are saving devalue, investing your money will be a good idea than to save it on banks.
I don't even need to invest in anything right now although it wouldn't be a bad idea but first, having my money in dollar is something I must do to fight against this very inflation thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sell kitchen appliances, sometimes I get orders from people that are not in my state, so they are required to pay money for shipping the goods to them, now the transport company that will move these goods is quite far from me and I'll have to drive over, but when the customer wants to pay for the shipment do I also add the cost of fuel it takes me to get to the transport company?
I believe all expenditures, no regardless of how small, must be taken into account. Customers must be aware of the expense associated with placing an order and having it delivered to them.

I don't even need to invest in anything right now although it wouldn't be a bad idea but first, having my money in dollar is something I must do to fight against this very inflation thing.
That's true, just some week's back I converted all my money to dollar, I also want to fight against inflation, I believe this the best option you can take, you can decide to save your money on cryptocurrency wallets.

Before deciding on a shipping rate, you must take the truck's fuel costs into account. You can't start increasing the delivery charge right away since you run the danger of alienating your clients. However, the next time you're working with a brand-new client, be sure to remember to factor in the shipping price as well.

Yes, I do not think that it would make any sense to run a business and also suffer from the loss at the same time. There are many people who benefit from business. However, profiteering is a bad thing.
So many people start up a business and they are interested to make profit from the business , but seeking excessive profits and neglecting your duty as a business person without delivering the best services to me is not the best option. It might lead to business failure.

That's true, just some week's back I converted all my money to dollar, I also want to fight against inflation, I believe this the best option you can take, you can decide to save your money on cryptocurrency wallets.
That's the best thing to do actually especially in this inflation. It even seems dollar is begining to lose value all of a sudden but I know it would be just a temporal setback

I believe that every factor must be taken into account because you are required to inform the consumer of the precise amount they are expected to pay for fuel and other expenses before charging them for it.

That's the best thing to do actually especially in this inflation. It even seems dollar is begining to lose value all of a sudden but I know it would be just a temporal setback
You are right, this just temporary, the dollar has dropped 100/$$ last week Thursday, I that's because of the news event that happened that Thursday.

You are right, this just temporary, the dollar has dropped 100/$$ last week Thursday, I that's because of the news event that happened that Thursday.
Dollar is getting back to the amount it was before the drip anyways. But the truth is that I didn't expect that dollar would drop to that rate even for a split second.

This should have been factored into your selling price when you first decided on it. If you decide to raise your shipping fees at this time, you may need to find another way to avoid appearing inconsistent.
This should have been factored into your selling price when you first decided on it. If you decide to raise your shipping fees at this time, you may need to find another way to avoid appearing inconsistent.

Yes, you will have to add that expense in your shipping charges. Nowadays nothing is cheap and everything is expensive(literally everything). However, if the customer complains about the shipping charge, just give them the details about how you need to pick the product and hand it over to the transportation crew. If they have some alternative solution, they can always reach out to you again.

For my BJD collection, I had contacted people and they told me that shipping charge includes extra packaging(if it's a long delivery) and it also depends on the item availability to the user.

So, you don't have to think about it too much and add those expenses as well in the shipping charges and then give them the invoice.
Good luck!

Dollar is getting back to the amount it was before the drip anyways. But the truth is that I didn't expect that dollar would drop to that rate even for a split second.
But last week it has dropped to 100 naira per$$ that's because of the high impact news we have, if you trade the forex market I think you'll understand what I mean by that.

The selling price of your products must include all business-related costs. If you include the cost of fuel in your selling price since that will increase your profit, it is not against business ethics.
While attempting to delight clients, all firms must also evaluate how much money they can make.

But last week it has dropped to 100 naira per$$ that's because of the high impact news we have, if you trade the forex market I think you'll understand what I mean by that.
You're right about that. The rate or value of dollar dropped to that amount, am not doubting that myself. What am saying is that it didn't last long enough before it crawled back to its original value.

You're right about that. The rate or value of dollar dropped to that amount, am not doubting that myself. What am saying is that it didn't last long enough before it crawled back to its original value.
That's just the truth, I don't really like the way the dollar index is dropping, I think that's our long time retracement because the market has not retraced, but this just temporary.

That's just the truth, I don't really like the way the dollar index is dropping, I think that's our long time retracement because the market has not retraced, but this just temporary.
You're right about that. It would have been something desirable if as the dollar rate drops, the price of things bin the market will be lowered and not for it to still remain constant while dollar lose value.

Always make sure you are adding the delivery charges to your product before delivering it to your customers doorstep because sometimes , customer don't like paying extra charges .

You should not allowed anything to hinders you from making profit in any business organisation you have chosen to establish . That is the main reason for which a business was established. Is better you add it to avoid loses.
If you going to establish any business it's your right to add some extra payments to get profit through it because if you are investing money for petrol or other expenses.

I believe all expenditures, no regardless of how small, must be taken into account. Customers must be aware of the expense associated with placing an order and having it delivered to them.

I think that you need to maintain your accounts on a daily basis and I think this is what most of the businesses do. There is a huge demand of accountants in my country.

You're right about that. It would have been something desirable if as the dollar rate drops, the price of things bin the market will be lowered and not for it to still remain constant while dollar lose value.
That's the, most of this markets are inversely corolated, to if you are trading the forex or crypto market I believe you'll understand what I mean by that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds