Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that a new product would open the customers eye to see the product would be like blind men choosing a half blind man to lead them, they won't get far, human wants and satisfaction cannot be adequately measured
I do not understand you, what I meant is that sometimes the demands and people that are coming to do business with you is attracted base on the type of products you are producing, a good product will always attract a lot of people.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not understand you, what I meant is that sometimes the demands and people that are coming to do business with you is attracted base on the type of products you are producing, a good product will always attract a lot of people.
I agree,customers would always follow quality, when the quality of a product is second to none customers would want to buy and can even lead to an increases in price.

Selling expensive wristwatch is a good business provided you have well the people around you. Otherwise you will be struggling to make sales if you have those who are just looking for things to eat around you.

My friend in the city said that the only wrist watches that are selling are the very expensive ones like Rolex. People seem to be not buying anymore watch for the middle class. The watch is now like a jewelry that is more of an investment than for the use of knowing the time.

Selling of these wrist watches are a good business. If you can see it get someone you know that is also in this line of business that is or has been successful in it, you can learn a lot from how they do it successfully

My friend in the city said that the only wrist watches that are selling are the very expensive ones like Rolex. People seem to be not buying anymore watch for the middle class. The watch is now like a jewelry that is more of an investment than for the use of knowing the time.
You are very correct in terms of investment. Most of the celebrity over a year we buy expensive jewelries and wrist watch. When one of them was interviewed, he said apart from showoff he is also investing in them because they are quick to flip.

I agree,customers would always follow quality, when the quality of a product is second to none customers would want to buy and can even lead to an increases in price.
Yes that means in every business we are doing ,the most important thing we really needs to consider and to make our main priority is for us to go into a business that will be on high demand and we also have to try as much as possible to offer the best product.

That is just the truth of the matter, the demand we get from customers provided the funds needed to successfully run and meet the daily needs of the business.

Just to give you an idea on how successful these types of sites are, ViralNova was set up buy one guy who hired a couple of writers to rewrite successful
[automerge]1627858429[/automerge]
The success of an eCommerce store relies heavily on branding – focus on creating a strong brand with a niche target market. 2. Buy and sell websites

It's a good business especially when you are dealing in good and quality watches,you have to know who to target for good sales.

With the evolution of mobile phones (that has inbuilt clock), I think the significance of watch has diminished. I don't wear a watch and most of my family members and friends also do not wear watches. But I think you can try selling smart watch or fitness tracker.

To tell you the truth to tell you the truth it is a good business to start today people use it for fashion it is not just used to be shaking the time you can make millions of money with it if you manage the business very well I love you Daddy it is a great business to start

Wristwatch business is a good business if you have clients already. The business is saturated and sort of premium because it's not a general demand good. You should have a set of people you sell to.

Selling wrist watches is a very lucrative business especially if your watches are good and unique. My husband and I are into importation of watches and believe me when I say that the business is awesome.
Wow this is good. I was thinking on doing importation business but I don't know what type of goods I should be buying and selling. Now that you talk about wrist watch. If I may ask. How as the business been. Has is been very profitable? I will like to ask how you do the business and where you buy from.

People generally look at your wrist and determine if you're high class or not,if you deal in good quality wrist watches people would patronize you

Wristwatch business is a good business if you have clients already. The business is saturated and sort of premium because it's not a general demand good. You should have a set of people you sell to.
Exactly I have a friend who deals on watches, he has no physical store but he usually supply to some set of persons who are already his customers

Is a good business, selling of watches is very nice business indeed you can be making good money from the business, so that business is really good one.

Selling of watches is a good business. But the problem for the seller that wants to sell the watch is of he irritates she has buyers for the wrist watch. Buying wrist and cheap websites like 1688 can be sold times 3 to 5 of the cost price. So there is a lot of gain selling wrist watch

Wrist watch business is a core business if you find yourself among the middle class who are capable to buy any research from you without flinching on the price.

Exactly I have a friend who deals on watches, he has no physical store but he usually supply to some set of persons who are already his customers
Yes that's some way to be relevant in the business these days as it's not what everyone buys. Advertising on social media is a very good way to sell your watches quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds