Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not busness that is and business really as far as such businesses are legal and not illegal. Selling wrist watches is also a good business if you've got a strategy for it

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling watches is a good business to me. You only have to be able to get your clients from a lot of advertisements you would be placing and posting online and offline as well

Yes this is actually a good business but we have to check the market demand of watches first before we go into selling it . People wear watches as part of fashion and so there is demand for watches so yes it is a good business

Selling watches is indeed a good business, because everyone needs times and no one will want to be walking around with a big clock so they'll need watch

I

It's a good business.
If you have a huge customer base and you're selling very good watches (for people who are watch freaks), you stand a better chance of making it big.

There was a time when mobile phone companies also introduced their own watches. One such example was of Sony Ericsson phone watch. It was a cool watch. You could also connect it with the phone through bluetooth. have you ever seen such kind of watches?

Selling watches is a very lucrative business. Time piece this days are one the most essential part of a dressing and not much persons want to go out without a watch to match their outfit and also keep up with time

It's always advisable to have a customer base before you go about starting a business but you should also take note of the demand for your item in the market so you don't just end up holding your goods for too long

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
yes, selling of watches is a good business to run.
You just have to make sure you have a good target audience, have the best products and you're good to go.

I think it is a good business as far as you have the required capital to start and invest more,also if you have the necessary market strategy it will be successful

Exactly, it's actually a business that would take a lot from you before you would be able to succeed in it. Choosing something unique would be a very good option to stay ahead.
You are very right in fact it is estimated that most people love wearing wrist watches either as an accessory or just for the fact that you want to be checking time so with that knowledge it should be noted that most people would probably love wearing watches and that is to tell you that there's a huge demand for what use.

I think it is a good business as far as you have the required capital to start and invest more,also if you have the necessary market strategy it will be successful
All that you have said is very important, to be successful in such business, you need to have good marketing strategy that would attract buyers and of cause the right location where you can find your target audience.

You are very right in fact it is estimated that most people love wearing wrist watches either as an accessory or just for the fact that you want to be checking time so with that knowledge it should be noted that most people would probably love wearing watches and that is to tell you that there's a huge demand for what use.

Exactly, personally I can't really go anywhere without wearing a wrist watch which makes it something that is very important to me and once it damages, I will always have it replaced and I believe that there are so many people who are the same way which makes it a business that will keep on growing on daily basis.

Exactly, personally I can't really go anywhere without wearing a wrist watch which makes it something that is very important to me and once it damages, I will always have it replaced and I believe that there are so many people who are the same way which makes it a business that will keep on growing on daily basis.
Just like you I also have an affinity to wearing wrist watches the only situations that will warrant me not to wear a wrist what is when I have accept it and I see that there is a possibility of water being involved that is when I will not wear wrist watches and there's several people like us in the society and that is why I said that there is a huge market for the selling of wrist watches.

I don't really have a lot to say when talking about this business, I think it's a unique business because a lot of people are into it

Yes this is actually a good business but we have to check the market demand of watches first before we go into selling it . People wear watches as part of fashion and so there is demand for watches so yes it is a good business

Well, the big problem is that there are only a selective number of people who are actually in terested in buying watches. Not every one wears a watch. I am one of those people who never wear watch at all.

Selling a watches is a good business if you have the money and idea to start it big and if you're in a big location where wealthy people are

The watch business is a lucrative one and can be capital intensive depending on how you wish to start, some love mechanical watches, some prefer digital, some prefer smart watches while some prefer the analog types,there you need to have these varieties in stoCk, asides having a physical store you can as well advertise your business online and deliver to clients.

You hardly see a person that doesn't have at least one wrist watch. Selling of wrist watch is a good and lucrative business. Just make sure you are selling original and be sincere in your dealings with customers

Selling of watches is a good business but then one needs to have a good plan as to how to go about the sells and also build a good customer base.

A lot of fashionistas are not completely dressed without a wrist watch. It's a good business but most watches don't last due to the battery life span.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds