Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how expensive watches can be and how the demands for them can be high.surely the sales of watches is absolutely a good business

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes that's some way to be relevant in the business these days as it's not what everyone buys. Advertising on social media is a very good way to sell your watches quicker.
True a lot of persons make use of watches but it is not something everyone commonly buys, if you want to even have an offline store, you can't just put it anywhere, you need specific locations as well.

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
You're selling of what use is a good business is failing in school areas where there is enough students or youth Young individual

It is profitable to an extent but not as we thought of it. This is due to the fact that people now use their phone to check time .however people still wear watch and you can add a repair shop nearby

True a lot of persons make use of watches but it is not something everyone commonly buys, if you want to even have an offline store, you can't just put it anywhere, you need specific locations as well.
Yes and it goes mostly with fashion. You can add it along with clothes, shoes and other accessories in a boutique. Any customer that comes can take a look at it and buy if he wants.

Yes and it goes mostly with fashion. You can add it along with clothes, shoes and other accessories in a boutique. Any customer that comes can take a look at it and buy if he wants.
Exactly, it sells more when it goes along with a matching shoe or hand bags and even cloths, especially for the ladies. They tend to fancy such things

This is a good business idea but the problem with the business is it can not thrive anywhere because not everybody patronizes such kind of product.

The problem is that the business requires huge amount of capital to start , you need to invest more money to be able to earn big from the business except the person is just willing to earn less from the business
To start selling wrist watches and wall clock , I believe you need a large amount of Money for a start because one single wrists watch might actually cost a fortune, so you need to invest more on the business,

To start selling wrist watches and wall clock , I believe you need a large amount of Money for a start because one single wrists watch might actually cost a fortune, so you need to invest more on the business,
I think there are different qualities at different prices so you can get a wristwatch that fits your budget. Most sellers import them in bulk so they can sell cheaper.

Selling watches is definitely not bad especially if you have a great USP that'll make you stand out - marketing strategies inclusive.
One thing I'll advise is that you not only sell watches but add another niche to it too. E.g ties, cufflinks

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
I believe that this watches can be online sold. It's because of the pandemic coronavirus offline jewelry stores selling watches are not selling very well. Due to the lockdowns imposed by our government, I believe that the sales of selling watches are affected.

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
What sign of what use is a good business as feeling when you are here in young people who loves fashion and likes to wear wrist watch are you'll be able to sell and make good money

If you have a very good and large network of friends and customers both offline and online as well, this will boost your chances of making your business known to all of them

I believe that this watches can be online sold. It's because of the pandemic coronavirus offline jewelry stores selling watches are not selling very well. Due to the lockdowns imposed by our government, I believe that the sales of selling watches are affected.

Yes, watches can be sold online and Ebay is one of the best platforms to get started. You can also choose the local online market in order to make more slaes and you can advertise your business online for a fixed price on many websites in order to get more clients.

Selling wrist watches is a very lucrative business especially if your watches are good and unique. My husband and I are into importation of watches and believe me when I say that the business is awesome.
That is nice. You and your husband are into importation of watches and earn money through that business. If I have the financial capacity to sell watches, I will sell branded watches like Rolex watch.

Selling watches is a good business it all depends on your commitment ,I have seen people you are making it from selling of watches .

Selling watches is a good business especially when you are in an environment where there is younger people within the age of 20 and 40 will sell more

For me I only consider this type of business as a side business and it is not something you should consider putting your full-time in it because it may not generate you what you need in your life.

Going into business of selling wrist watch is also okay and high profit making job that one can venture into.

People don't wear wristwatches just to check the time. It's for fashion trends. If you have the right customers and sell quality watches, you are good to go. The demand is not like general stuff, but it's a good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds