Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling wrist watches is a very lucrative business especially if your watches are good and unique. My husband and I are into importation of watches and believe me when I say that the business is awesome.
that sounds great, selling watches is a great idea of a business, you can earn a passive income,the people of nowadays like wearing watch , watch is not only meant for time,many people see it as a fassion.

Advertisement Placeholder
It actually depends on the kind of watches you mean and also the location you're planning to establish such businesses. I said so because that kind of business is rampant nowadays, unless you are planning to deal on the expensive type and so choose a good location for it

It is not really a good business if selling of watches is done online alone. It might be difficult to get customers and when you do, they may not buy at the prices you want. Instead try selling all kinds of jewelleries and not just watches alone.

It's profitable, but it depends on the kind of watch and position of the business. If you're selling quality and affordable watches then create an enabling environment to sell your watches regularly, surely you'll drive profit from it.

I feel selling watches is a good business especially selling male watches, because that's the jewelry the put on the most. I have a friend who deals on female and male watches, she makes alot from there.

It is a good business, this is one business that I know won't go out of vogue. People will keep buying watches for as long as possible. It is a very lucrative business.
Yeah, it will never got out of vogue. As far fashion and luxury lifestyle is still in vogue, wrist watches, especially the very expensive ones is a luxury the rich loves to buy to show how rich and wealthy they are. Finally most fashion wears will not be complete without a nice wristwatch.

Yeah, it will never be got out of vogue. As far fashion and luxury lifestyle are still in vogue, wristwatches, especially the very expensive ones is a luxury the rich love to buy to show how wealthy they are. Finally, most fashion wear will not be complete without a nice wristwatch.
Agreed. If one has the opportunity to set up a luxury wristwatch shop, with the right strategy you are guaranteed to make money. It doesn't have to be a luxury shop to make money as well.

Its a nice business to consider that is if its a good quality and also you'll need a good way of marketing such goods.

Its a nice business to consider that is if its a good quality and also you'll need a good way of marketing such goods.
I think using the internet would be the best way to market a watch selling business especially as a beginner still trying to build your customer base or what do you think?

It actually depends on the kind of watches you mean and also the location you're planning to establish such businesses. I said so because that kind of business is rampant nowadays, unless you are planning to deal on the expensive type and so choose a good location for it

There are many Goldsmith who sell gold watches but they are primarily made for women. Men in my country do not wear Gold watches usually. Men invest in gold and sell it when the price rises.

This is a excellent idea of a business that will generate a lot of profits. I too like wearing watches.you will discover that many people like wearing watch just for fassion.

This is a excellent idea of a business that will generate a lot of profits. I too like wearing watches.you will discover that many people like wearing watch just for fassion.

If you plan to start this business, then you must target the right audience because most people no longer wear watches. You can also target female customers because they also wear watches made for women.

If you plan to start this business, then you must target the right audience because most people no longer wear watches. You can also target female customers because they also wear watches made for women.
That's great. But most people in my area likes wearing watches, just for fassion especially if the watch looks good. I don't sell watches but that's my experience on it.

I have seen people who wear wrist watch that is not functioning,I feel the wrist watch is worn because of fashion and not time sake,so either ways wrist watches are worn for fashion and time cautious so it is a good business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds