Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling watches is a good business if you have the money to start it. Watches are expensive, you will need to have a reasonable amount of money to establish watches business.

Advertisement Placeholder
People don't wear wristwatches just to check the time. It's for fashion trends. If you have the right customers and sell quality watches, you are good to go. The demand is not like general stuff, but it's a good business.
The only demand that I see regardingthe time pieces is the clock. They are still bought because the use is not affected. But wrist watches have very low demand now due to the smart phone.

Well, the business won't be very lucrative in my area because there are alot of people who are into the business already and the demand for it is low. Most people do prefer to wear fashion bangles and the likes and not necessarily watches. It's kinda meant for official purposes.

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
Selling watches is a good business but you must know the location and the kind of people you sell the watch to this will help you make good money.

selling watches is a good idea to earn money ,you can earn allot of money by selling watches ,as the matter of fact this is not the time to be staying idle doing nothing ,you need to look for a good possible way to earn money

The success of any business depends on several factors. Watch sales isn't immune to these factors. Factors like geographical location, capital and others certainly have to be considered when setting up the business

Every business is a good one and one thing is common in business profit making every one who ino let in business want to make profit as long as you have a good plan of making customer patronizing you no business is bad

It's good business but a costly and a luxury one. You have to start with a huge capital. I hope you know that?
But it worth it.

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
Selling of watches is one the most profitable business anyone can go into, because people dressing for an occasion is incomplete without wrist watch and some cannot go out without wrist watch

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
Yes actually selling watches are good business especially in boutiques with this you make good morning because they are most expensive watches that are very lucrative in terms of sales.

I think most of the people also love to buy Gold watches. However, such watches are only available at the jeweller's shop. I am not sure if Gold watches are available at any random watch shop. The business of selling imported watches was at peak at some time in the past. There are still many people who love expensive watches.

Selling watches is very lucrative business in my country but it depend the quality and location of your business. Lots of weathy and rich people people loves to buy very expensive watches.

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
There is actually no kind of business that cannot be successful if you put in all your best strategies and putting your effort hard work and become focus in doing it. Same thing can be ascribed to the Business Australian wrist watches as it can also become successful if you are very serious with it.

I think most of the people also love to buy Gold watches. However, such watches are only available at the jeweller's shop. I am not sure if Gold watches are available at any random watch shop. The business of selling imported watches was at peak at some time in the past. There are still many people who love expensive watches.
There are gold plated watches here that is not really expensive but affordable to the middle class. However, the watch is now treated as a jewelry that people instead would save to buy a new smart phone than a gold watch. It is like saying the watch has a very small market base here.

There are gold plated watches here that is not really expensive but affordable to the middle class. However, the watch is now treated as a jewelry that people instead would save to buy a new smart phone than a gold watch. It is like saying the watch has a very small market base here.

I am not an expert when it comes to gold or watches. In fact, I do not even wear watches. However, I am sure the gold plated watches are not pure gold rather it is a mixture of gold and something else. Am I right?

There are some business that we should not consider as a full-time business because of its nature .I believe this type of business can only be suitable if you are combining it with other things profitable to do.

Yes. It is lucrative although it's not a daily need by individuals. I have a friend who sell watches and make huge profitable returns. She get customers mainly from online.

This might be a good business depending on how you are going to do it ,I'll rather advise you to make the business official and have a good physical store for your business so that most people can come in and buy products from you.

Yes selling wrist watches is another good tyoenif business for one to venture intonif you're up to it. This type of business requires that you also have a very large customer base to make a very good impact on sales

I
It's a good business.
If you have a huge customer base and you're selling very good watches (for people who are watch freaks), you stand a better chance of making it big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds