Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a man in my streat that is into this kind of business and I would definitely say he makes whole lots money because of his lifestyle.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it's a good business but to me I think the environment which you run the business of selling watches too depends, like in my area people don't much use watches so you see there won't be much business like that.

It solely depends on how well you know about watches. The watch business industry is not flooded so you have a high possibility of making it big in such a business. You just need to have the funds and know much about what it entails.

There a lot of people who love watches, even at this present times where there's a new technology like smartwatches which enables more functions.
I believe that selling wristwatches is a good business.

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
Mission is selling the wood and expensive watches is also a good business one has to have a men's boutique where he or she sells expensive wrist watch with this you can make a lot of profit.

Selling watch is a good business today people don't see watch as it is used to check time it is not used as fashion people don't buy what to use it to take time they buy it for fashion some people spend millions of money in buying watches

Before starting any business, you must first Carry out a market survey to make sure that there is a demand for what you are trying to bring to the market.

Before starting any business, you must first Carry out a market survey to make sure that there is a demand for what you are trying to bring to the market.
That is a good idea. My take on wrist watches is the very low demand now. Everyone has a cell phone and you can know the time from the phone. What then is the need for a watch? I have a neighbor who is a watch technician. He said that demand is really rare nowadays because only a few are using watch now.

Selling of watches is a good business but it is only profitable in places that people place value on watches and are ready to patronized it.

Watches are used for different purposes depending on the individuals using it,some use it as time piece while others for fashion purposes.

That is a good idea. My take on wrist watches is the very low demand now. Everyone has a cell phone and you can know the time from the phone. What then is the need for a watch? I have a neighbor who is a watch technician. He said that demand is really rare nowadays because only a few are using watch now.
See that's a market strategy right there asking from someone who knows about the watch business and getting relevant information to help make a better decision.

Normally if you are doing a valuable and a business that requires a lot of money, its neccesary for you to invest in lot of money in a business and you will later gains from the business
There is no business that is not a good business when you have much patronage ceiling of watches can also be good business if the patronage is high.

Some business may not need a serious demand for you to start It up ,starting up the business will give a lot of people the knowledge about it and this can bring demands if what you are doing is good quality.

Selling watches is a good business to do now. A lot of people want to look good and one of the way to look good for them is to buy high expensive and fashionable watches that will make them look attractive

The business is a lucrative business but you need to have a reliable supplier who will be giving you quality watches at good rate.

Selling watches is a very good business to start I'm even planning starting the business anytime I have money today people don't just use words to take time they also uses as fashion it can make you millions of money if you're good in the business

We all can attest to the fact that watches are becoming expensive and I still gaining patronage from clients, this automatically makes it a lucrative business
Though selling of watch is a lucrative business but i think most people dont normally use watch anymore since the inception of Mobile phone because phone is doing the work of watch .

Selling watches isn't a bad business at all in any way. It is the way you will chose to go about this kind of business that might either be a bad bet or good alternative for you. How well are with associating with people? Start your campaigns from there then social media

The problem is that the business requires huge amount of capital to start , you need to invest more money to be able to earn big from the business except the person is just willing to earn less from the business

Some business may not need a serious demand for you to start It up ,starting up the business will give a lot of people the knowledge about it and this can bring demands if what you are doing is good quality.
Hoping that a new product would open the customers eye to see the product would be like blind men choosing a half blind man to lead them, they won't get far, human wants and satisfaction cannot be adequately measured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds