Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to put any of my money into any cryptocurrency wallet for now because I know that in as much as the cryptocurrency as a potential of rising in price it also has the potential of reducing in price so I would never take that kind of a risk.
I too wouldn't advise anyone to invest or even put any money in crypto currency market right now because there has been a bearish run for months now and prices are steady dropping.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling wrist watches is profitable but you must identify your market as it is not everyone that fancy wrist watches so you best find the ones that do.
Actually you're right because without you finding the market you can lost all your money when you invested in a wrong place that's why knowing your target customers need is very important in business.

I too wouldn't advise anyone to invest or even put any money in crypto currency market right now because there has been a bearish run for months now and prices are steady dropping.
There are also cryptocurrencies that stand a chance of increasing in value over time and so if anyone want to invest into cryptocurrency market for the long time then that person can go ahead to invest into it but as for me I wouldn't do that as I know that the cryptocurrency wallet is not hack proof.

Yes oh, a good business most especially wen you dealing with people that know about the item and not just people w
That don't know the value of what he or she is buying
Yeah you're absolutely correct because if you don't know the value of something you can not spend on it, so it's a good idea and profitable when you deal with people that place value on the products, but it's advisable to also add something like necklaces and earnings to it it can be of good.

There are also cryptocurrencies that stand a chance of increasing in value over time and so if anyone want to invest into cryptocurrency market for the long time then that person can go ahead to invest into it but as for me I wouldn't do that as I know that the cryptocurrency wallet is not hack proof.
Crypto currency is a volatile market so one has to study the market to not loose money in the market due to the loss that may be caused by the fall in prices.

Selling watches is a good business but it is capital intensive depending on the capital that you have to finance the business as good watches are a bit expensive unless you plan to sell children watches or low quality watches.

Watches are wearable fashion pieces. Fashion is always trending and will never go away,same with watches. However you need to look for watches that are trending and affordable because that's what people want.

Selling watches is definitely a good business to venture into. All you need to do is just to know the kind of watch to buy and how to get customers to buy what you are selling and with that you are good to go

If you talked about this business idea 10 years ago, it will definitely be fine in my country but now , poeple on put watches when they have outings. It's rare for you to see put on wrist watch now unlike before. It's mandatory to put on wrist watch of different kind before the advent of phones
You are quite right , back then people use wrist watch as an adorement and to keep up with time but nowadays , only few people are wearing wrist watches because of the inventions of mobile phone which gives us easy access to time.

There are wrist watches that cost a fortune which is why before you get into such a business, it's very important that you keep an eye out on your business products.
This is very true. In order to have a good customer base you have to ensure that your price range of watches is able to account for the average person otherwise you are alienating a large customer base.

Selling watches in this fashion crazed era is no doubt a good business. As long as your watches are of top quality and you are willing to put in the extra effort to reach suitable customers you will make your money. The most important thing is quality and uniqueness. Once your watches fit that bill you'll make money.

selling branded watches is not easy for newbie. in my opinion, we need to build our economic profile atleast can get rich relations. they need our trust. xcept be online seller and waiting someone found our shop.

Crypto currency is a volatile market so one has to study the market to not loose money in the market due to the loss that may be caused by the fall in prices.
The probability of making loss in the crypto-currency market is the reason why I have not thought of going into the cryptocurrency trading business as there are lot of in the business.

Thats a good way to earn money both online and and offline because wrist watch selling is like a hitting a gold mine , its a good and lucrative business where you can make much money.
Yes you can make online and offline money from selling of wrist watch and anywhere you go you can sell wrist watches.

There is a twist you can still add to this selling of wristwatch of a thing. If you know you can handle a website of your own where you'd have to display your wristwatch business, that Will also be very awesome

Yeah is a very good business more especially when you sell it where people that value it are living, because if it's not where it's valued it can not sell.

This is very true. In order to have a good customer base you have to ensure that your price range of watches is able to account for the average person otherwise you are alienating a large customer base.

Exactly, you are absolutely correct with your assessment because some people make the wrong choice of trying to over sell a product and end up chasing the customer away.

Exactly, you are absolutely correct with your assessment because some people make the wrong choice of trying to over sell a product and end up chasing the customer away.
Yes you have to account for all different classes that could potentially be purchasing from your business and if you are focused on one specific area you end of losing a lot of potential customers as well as a lot of potential referral advertising strategies.

We all can attest to the fact that watches are becoming expensive and I still gaining patronage from clients, this automatically makes it a lucrative business

We all can attest to the fact that watches are becoming expensive and I still gaining patronage from clients, this automatically makes it a lucrative business

Exactly, it's actually worth something better when you have a class of people who you deal on what they can afford that is not common in the society in order to offer them unique products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds