Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you talked about this business idea 10 years ago, it will definitely be fine in my country but now , poeple on put watches when they have outings. It's rare for you to see put on wrist watch now unlike before. It's mandatory to put on wrist watch of different kind before the advent of phones

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling watches is really a lucrative business,apart from checking the time,wrist watches has served to be part of fashion,all you have to do is to alocate your market at a good sit
Very true, location plays a major role in this line of business and not just the location but also how you package the business, would determine the kind of customers that comes your way and how serious they would take you

Yes oh, a good business most especially wen you dealing with people that know about the item and not just people w
That don't know the value of what he or she is buying

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
Selling of wrist watches is a good business though,but first thing you look out for to start that kind of a business is the location of where you want to start the business, because that's what matter most I guess.

Selling of wrist watches is a good business though,but first thing you look out for to start that kind of a business is the location of where you want to start the business, because that's what matter most I guess.

The best location for starting such a business is a big marketplace. There are many such kind of marketplaces in my city. You can sell gold watches to ladies or diamond watches to gents because people usually like such kind of watches which suits them. It is not advisable to open such kind of business at lonely place.

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
It is a good business, especially in school environment as I get to see a lot of medical students and also science students who love to have a wrist watch.

One thing you must consider if you want to sell watch is your environment, do people around there wear wrist watch is it the expensive or cheap ones, know that then you can start your planning.
I have come to discover that in my area a lot of people here where's wristwatches and they mostly go for all this luxurious wrist watches because they have discovered that it is all this luxurious watches that last longer than all those fake cheap watches around.

There are wrist watches that cost a fortune which is why before you get into such a business, it's very important that you keep an eye out on your business products.
Not only keeping an eye for such types articles of ostentation, but also try as much as possible to keep an eye on such type customers you might have to introduce such priced watches to too

selling of watches is a business if you can get the money to invest on watches that are good-looking and in some cases expensive..

I have come to discover that in my area a lot of people here where's wristwatches and they mostly go for all this luxurious wrist watches because they have discovered that it is all this luxurious watches that last longer than all those fake cheap watches around.
Since watches are in high demand in your area then it would be a good business but you should also consider what kind of watches you wish to sell, and how much to sell.

Yes of course ! Depending on the type of watches you want to sell if it is a watch created by big companies you need high capital if it is one hand made then lower capital will be required !

Yes of course ! Depending on the type of watches you want to sell if it is a watch created by big companies you need high capital if it is one hand made then lower capital will be required !
of course the business definitely requires a lot of capital because you need to buy quality watches in order to make reasonable amount of money.

Exactly, there are so many watches that cost a fortune, it's all about getting to know those people who love to look expensive wearing such expensive jewelry.
yeah there are also cheap ones but I don't think somebody can make profit from selling the cheap ones. That's why it's important to invest on expensive ones.

Watches are only used for swags, they are no more relevant to humans as we have them. Rich men use them to showcase their wealth and that's the only significant it has because everybody uses their phones to check time

Looking at my friend who sells wrist watches down the road I am fully convinced that they make a lot of profit from that business and he leaves large

Its not just a good business but a lucrative business and also is an illiquid business. Generally wrist watch is not a need but a want just got fashion so not everybody might be interested in buying.

I think it is a good niche. But before you start selling you need to check what kind of watches are in demand and whether people are buyin watches any more or not.

Selling watches in itself is a good business, but not when it is the only thing you sell. You should combine the sale with other similar products as well to make real meaning of the business like necklaces etc
Of course i buy into your idea because the wrist watch alone will not good you need to add something to it like the necklaces, earnings and many more that both male and females patronised to make your business big and get profit.

Indeed there are several people who still love wearing watches in this era. So this is a really profitable business. All you have to do is identify your target audience then sell it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds