Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since watches are in high demand in your area then it would be a good business but you should also consider what kind of watches you wish to sell, and how much to sell.
I have also been thinking about this for a very long time now but my only limitation on impending it to starting of this business letter word that I do not have the capital to start it up in fact I am so penniless right now unless if by some miracle I get the money that I have been expecting for quite some time now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have also been thinking about this for a very long time now but my only limitation on impending it to starting of this business letter word that I do not have the capital to start it up in fact I am so penniless right now unless if by some miracle I get the money that I have been expecting for quite some time now.
Majority of business ideas are in pause because of one common thing, lack if funds which is why it is important to learn how to save little earnings, build connection with people as you don't know who might help and keep hope alive.

Selling watches is a very profitable business and it can really make you a lot of money if you have a very good location that people interested in buying watches are.

All business are profitable it's just your way to portray it and also your marketing and advertising schemes that will influence your brand in the market, tho this watch is not still a bad idea

I think it is a good niche. But before you start selling you need to check what kind of watches are in demand and whether people are buyin watches any more or not.

Yes, the kind of watches you are selling matters a lot. Nowadays stylish aned expensive watches are in great demand. There was a time when you could even sell an "Okay looking" watch. However, times have changed and now people only wear expensive watches that have gold or diamonds.

I don't actually wear wrist watches for quite a long time now and had never felt the urge to wear one either. I feel the business is going to make good sales of the business is sites where you know a lot of people love to wear wristwatches

To be seriously speaking it's definitely a good idea of business to do picking a speciality in something and meeting up people's demand on it .You can at least get a lot from doing so .

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
Wow that's a nice business idea ,but I think opening of a boutique is something that is going to be expensive because you really needs to import your product from good company which might also be expensive for a little budget individual.

It's a lucrative business because watches can be expensive but such a business would depend to an extent on some factors, but if done right can prove to be good

Selling watches is actually a good business. It is actually lucrative but you need a huge capital if you don't wanna go into selling of low quality watches. And you should get a strategic location for that

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
You are very right but opening a store to sell wrist watches is capital intensive. Except you have the capital to establish it that way, you can always start small and still makes reasonable profits from it.
[automerge]1626301298[/automerge]
You are very right but opening a store to sell wrist watches is capital intensive. Except you have the capital to establish it that way, you can always start small and still makes reasonable profits from it.

It is a nice business but depending on your location, if it is an urban settlement you can go into selling of expensive wristwatches because you will likely to get people to buy it from you if you are selling a good quality product

Majority of business ideas are in pause because of one common thing, lack if funds which is why it is important to learn how to save little earnings, build connection with people as you don't know who might help and keep hope alive.
This highly business advice that you have given is actually very good and this is what I have been liking all my life that I have not been able to start up my own business up to this very moment. I will definitely start saving for this worthy and noble cause.

You can even adopt a stye of selling these watches of yours by getting yourself an online store to display this wares and run some number of ads for the store

Selling wrist watch is a very lucrative business I've sold it before and I gained * 10 of my capital back. And it can be kept for long and sold later.
Thats a good way to earn money both online and and offline because wrist watch selling is like a hitting a gold mine , its a good and lucrative business where you can make much money.

If you must consider selling of watches as a business, you should not site your location where the business is too saturated with competitors. You should also adopt the use of the social media too for your advertising as well

This highly business advice that you have given is actually very good and this is what I have been liking all my life that I have not been able to start up my own business up to this very moment. I will definitely start saving for this worthy and noble cause.
If you are the dedicated type, you can put your savings In a crypto wallet so it can yield more income to assist in your business aspiration.

One thing you must consider if you want to sell watch is your environment, do people around there wear wrist watch is it the expensive or cheap ones, know that then you can start your planning.
Nice suggestion,It will depend on the location will be selling the wrist watches,he need to analyse to understand if people in the location will need cheap or expensive one as you said,.

Actually its quite a better business option to do since therr aren't much people going into it you just need to establish your strong base and develop a good raptor with the customers .

If you are the dedicated type, you can put your savings In a crypto wallet so it can yield more income to assist in your business aspiration.
I do not want to put any of my money into any cryptocurrency wallet for now because I know that in as much as the cryptocurrency as a potential of rising in price it also has the potential of reducing in price so I would never take that kind of a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds