Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.

There are wrist watches that cost a fortune which is why before you get into such a business, it's very important that you keep an eye out on your business products.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are wrist watches that cost a fortune which is why before you get into such a business, it's very important that you keep an eye out on your business products.
Yeah it is important that you keep an eye of the kind of products you deal on. You also have to budget a good amount of money for the business startup.

Selling wrist watches is profitable but you must identify your market as it is not everyone that fancy wrist watches so you best find the ones that do.

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.
The thing is that boutique in my country that are selling wrist watches do not really make much money as most people are not quite rich or financially buoyant enough to be able to be afford all this expensive wristwatches that most boutique sells these days.

The thing is that boutique in my country that are selling wrist watches do not really make much money as most people are not quite rich or financially buoyant enough to be able to be afford all this expensive wristwatches that most boutique sells these days.

Well the fact is that there are still many people that are still rich as well in your country and be that as it may that you don't really know how often they used to purchase those watches but I believe that those business is still sell as well.

Well the fact is that there are still many people that are still rich as well in your country and be that as it may that you don't really know how often they used to purchase those watches but I believe that those business is still sell as well.
You are very right that they are some people in my country that are rich but the truth is that these people that are rich in my country are not much and so therefore that will affect the amount of sales does that are selling those luxury wrist watches make.

Laughs, it is on demand, provided you're dealing on a quality watch that caughts the attention of people. Their are quality and appealing watches that is around, if you deal.on them, customers will patronize you.

Personally, I think wrist watch business is one of the lucrative businesses. Wrist watch has another beauty it adds to one's dressing. Some people even have different watches for different occasions or wears, which give rise to high rate of watch usage, which is how money will be made, especially, if one deals on quality and original watches. That is my take.

We all know that watches are one of the good commodities will have and we can make a lot of profit from them because they are quite expensive and the prophets that comes with them are a good thing to write home about

You are very right that they are some people in my country that are rich but the truth is that these people that are rich in my country are not much and so therefore that will affect the amount of sales does that are selling those luxury wrist watches make.

Personally, I love those expensive wrist watches especially ones that are said to be only few made in the world. If I can actually afford to buy one for myself, I'm definitely going to do so.

Selling wrist watch is a very lucrative business I've sold it before and I gained * 10 of my capital back. And it can be kept for long and sold later.

Selling of watches is a lucrative business but it depends on the kind of area and location you are selling it on because there are some areas that people cannot be able to buy some kinds of watches.

Selling of watches is a lucrative business but it depends on the kind of area and location you are selling it on because there are some areas that people cannot be able to buy some kinds of watches.
That is correct. Its a disaster if you sell branded watches like Rolex to poor areas. They will not be able to buy it. Sell these watches to rich people. They can afford them because they have the money.

Look at the number of people selling wristwatches in your neighborhood and around motor parks and stations, the busness might not be a very desirable one for a good return

There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?
A good business depend on the amount of income you are getting from the business , wrist watch selling business is a profitable business if you are selling it in a business area, like student area

One thing you must consider if you want to sell watch is your environment, do people around there wear wrist watch is it the expensive or cheap ones, know that then you can start your planning.

With the use of the smart phone which has the time of day and even a calendar that makes the wristwatch obsolete. Now the watch is only for a decoration like jewelry. If I can display my latest iPhone then I would prefer that instead of buying an expensive watch for display on my wrist.

Well, sir. Wearing watches is not just about looking time or date. Time and date were available for us to see in old phones but still people wore watches during those times. Even in the current era people still wear watches. It is because wearing watch gives us a good look and make us look elegant.

Selling watches is a good business. People don't use it to check time nowadays. It is part of fashion in our days. People now buys expensive watch to be specific. It is a good business idea.

Selling watches is a good business. People don't use it to check time nowadays. It is part of fashion in our days. People now buys expensive watch to be specific. It is a good business idea.
I agree with you that they selling worship business is a very good business and one of the most lucrative business ever as watches are always going to be in demand no matter the other gadgets that will be invented because aside what is being a time checking device it is also an accessory for beauty.

Exactly, it's actually a business that would take a lot from you before you would be able to succeed in it. Choosing something unique would be a very good option to stay ahead.
Normally if you are doing a valuable and a business that requires a lot of money, its neccesary for you to invest in lot of money in a business and you will later gains from the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds