Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Selling of digital.products o me willy choice as this will save me from inventory costs that comes with the physical products. I only have to ship the product via electronic means that's all

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you should also grow your online customers. In our area people are selling their products offline as well as online, as they now have two options so they can reach crowd easily.
That's the option I'll be considering in order to promote my business to go viral and get more customers that will be ordering my products in large scale.

I presently sell physical products and I work with logistics companies who ensure orders are delivered to customers without stressing myself.
I do sell physical products myself and also do my own delivery to clients as i run a courier outfit and service other clients.But i do sell my products online as well, and i find it easy to do my marketing online than the tress that goes with an ofline marketing.

If I have an opportunity I will go for both of them because they are really necessary for experience, if I'm to choose any of them then going for digital products will be much more preferable since I do not have to handle it physically.

I think it will depend on your target market. It will be easier selling digital goods to those that need them online. However I'll prefer physical goods because their demand is higher.

Though both are good business to venture into but selling digital products are very easy to sell without going around to promote it than physical product.

I believe in selling physical items over selling digital items because people are mostly taken by what they see inasmuch as they can see the items online most people like to see the item physically with dry eyes offline, it helps them make a better judgment on the item for some people that is a deciding Factor.

I think selling Digital products will be more beneficial than selling physical products. Why I said this is because you won't really need too much of branding and other stuffs like that.

I think selling Digital products will be more beneficial than selling physical products. Why I said this is because you won't really need too much of branding and other stuffs like that.
And you can actually reach out to more persons within your location and outside your location and even outside the country, it would also save you form stress

Selling of digital.products o me willy choice as this will save me from inventory costs that comes with the physical products. I only have to ship the product via electronic means that's all
What kind of digital products can you sell and is there really a demand for digital products? With physical products there is always the demand particularly for the traditional products that we see in the common market like food, clothing and other objects that we buy from time to time.

Selling digital or physical products depends on individuals preferences but digital products are very easy to sell and market to many people without physical contacts.

I tried selling physical products through my dropship store and I failed. These days I only sell digital products and I am profiting from my sale. I sell websites, ebooks, etc.

If you want to start a business with an aim to sell something, you have two options: one, you can sell physical products; two, you can sell digital products. If your business sells physical products, you need to spend money in product development and product procurement. You also need to work with a shipping company because you are required to ship the product to your buyer's address. When you are selling digital products, you can either develop yourself, or acquire from other sources. Once, you sell your products, you do not have to bother with shipping because you will be able to ship your product digitally and this does not require extra work or money.

Do you have a business? What are you selling, physical products or digital products?
I will sell digital products. I will even buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, etherium, cardano, my neighbor Alice, axie infinity, dogecoin, ripple and Litecoin.

Selling digital products has been known to be far more easier and far more conviniente than selling physical products. No inventory whatsoever for you to keep when it comes to selling off your digital products

Selling physical and digital products are good but I prefer selling physical products to digital products because it is easy for me to convince people to buy physical products than digital products.

Selling online really attract sells if it's well advertise through out the media it's a guarantee that you will make sells with less expenses

Selling physical and digital products are good but I prefer selling physical products to digital products because it is easy for me to convince people to buy physical products than digital products.
I believe both of them are always very difficult for you to convince people to buy because those people who understand the usefulness of digital products may not argue with the seller.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds