Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

For now I'm getting ready to promote digital products first and I think that with the experience garnered there, I'll be ready to go offline in the nearest future.
I still aim to have an offline agricultural supply chain business anyways and I'm working towards it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Selling things online can help you to reach a good amount of people who might be needing your products but you may need to market your products more and more. The downside is that you may need to compete with other online stores.

Digital business seem quite simple and less stressful to operate while physical product is simpler to understand. To me, whichever one seems more profitable would be me choice

Digital business seem quite simple and less stressful to operate while physical product is simpler to understand. To me, whichever one seems more profitable would be me choice
You are right mr. Ghost, it will be more convenient to sell digital products because you won't have to go through all the complicated stress of delivering a physical product to a location that is needed, you can only be able to sell physical product conveniently if it is profitable to a point of having the time to deliver it.

Selling physical product and digital products are both lucrative business but in my own, i prefer selling and also buying what I can see , feel and handle , so i prefer physical product.

Selling physical product and digital products are both lucrative business but in my own, i prefer selling and also buying what I can see , feel and handle , so i prefer physical product.
Most people in this part of the world prefers getting physical product and so do I. I want to see, feel and observe the product I want to buy before actually paying for it

It all depends on the type of products that you are dealing on,if you are dealing on products that does not neccessarily need much of inspection or very sensitive product that would require on the spot accessment of a buyer to confirm its authenticity,then digitl product will be ok.

Both of them has advantage and disadvantages , digital products will always be limited to people that are internet incline. But this is the most profitable as you have wider people to do business with, Most specially in the online space.

Presently I will be very much comfortable to sell digital product because I can reach out to large number of people most especially online when advertising since I won't have to go through the stress of delivering it to people..

For now I'm getting ready to promote digital products first and I think that with the experience garnered there, I'll be ready to go offline in the nearest future.
I still aim to have an offline agricultural supply chain business anyways and I'm working towards it.
The two can be very much combined,because i remember when we started our agricultural consumable product sale,we started with offline,then we then integrate the online aspect into it,and the experience has been very rewarding.

Digital product is what you showed people and tells them you are selling through online and physical products is what your customer can see , hold and feel form them to know its worth .

If you want to start a small business online, selling digital products can be very useful. That's because you do not have to spend money, time, or effort to create digital product again and again. You can sell the same ebook again and again. However, physical prodcts need to be manufactured again and again. For instance, if you want to sell a T-shirt, you will have to manufacture or procure tshirts again and again.

If you want to start a small business online, selling digital products can be very useful. That's because you do not have to spend money, time, or effort to create digital product again and again. You can sell the same ebook again and again. However, physical prodcts need to be manufactured again and again. For instance, if you want to sell a T-shirt, you will have to manufacture or procure tshirts again and again.

I must say that the market of many different kinds of digital products tend to be limited. That's true, as there are many people who are much more interested in buying physical products. You can target specific people. For example, you can sell pre-written content to bloggers. This is also a kind of digital product as well.

If you are selling physical products you might have to deal with packaging and shipping, however, for digital products, you do not have to bother with packaging and shipping.

Yeah, that's how it goes with the business of selling physical products. It's the same thing with my business of poultry and fish farming. Even though I don't do any international shipping, I do deliveries within my state and I have a good packaging services. This gives my business a very good image.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds