Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

I'll go for selling of digital products becauses in the digital marketing or selling its deal with the world and you can deliver it to people as far as they have access to internet connection but in physical product you may not be able to do all this thing and you can only sell them to people within your location or state only, I go for something I can markets conveniently and sell out at once
It is all true about the fact on digital selling.Though we are into services,and during the pandemic,we were not grounded as such,we were operating and our marketing strategy was not based on a location,but city widw.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both ways are beneficial. Physically you stand a chance to meet and talk to people and gain trust as well. But since the covid digital is more beneficial though sometimes people are skeptical because of scammers and you also need to practise honesty.

I would say that both of them are beneficial but neither of them are easy to sell. I have tried selling digital products like pre-written article at some point in my life and I was not uccessful at all. I sued to work for a marketplace that worked as a middleman. I was not successful.

I don't know which one will be suitable for you but I personally would like to sell a digital product because it is something that cannot be affected by the economic situation of the world, it is something that cannot be affected by expiration, Its can last as long as there is internet.

It is all true about the fact on digital selling.Though we are into services,and during the pandemic,we were not grounded as such,we were operating and our marketing strategy was not based on a location,but city widw.
Yes even with that there are some digital products that may not be able to make sell,you need a good digital product that you can actually sell confidently example could be cryptocurrency, selling of ebook is also one of the best digital products you can engage yourself into

This days I'm more accustomed to online business than the offline since the global pandemic emanated. I can say, my online earnings improved since covid19 emergence. I have an offline business bringing more funds to me than the online business type. But i find online earnings fun, because i earn from what i love doing as normal.
I think I am still finding it difficult to get my niche, I like online business but I have physical ideas like saloon etc and I do not know how to convert these ideas into an online money making stuff.

I think I am still finding it difficult to get my niche, I like online business but I have physical ideas like saloon etc and I do not know how to convert these ideas into an online money making stuff.
Opening a unisex saloon, or any gender saloon is a profitable provided you're experience around it. You can't barb online, but you can do other sort of things online. You need a skill, online skill(s) to earn meaningfully.

Opening a unisex saloon, or any gender saloon is a profitable provided you're experience around it. You can't barb online, but you can do other sort of things online. You need a skill, online skill(s) to earn meaningfully.
That's just an idea I have offline, and I am already gaining the skills I need in that area for that purpose but for online, I am still testing the waters to try every means and decide which works for me best.

Both ways are beneficial. Physically you stand a chance to meet and talk to people and gain trust as well. But since the covid digital is more beneficial though sometimes people are skeptical because of scammers and you also need to practise honesty.
I agreed totally with your submission on the topic. Selling physical products and digital products are both good it depends on your interest and the types of products that you sell. Some products needs a lot of clarification and explanations, so it will be better if you meet your prospectives customers in person while some do not needs meeting in person.

Both of the business are good, but because of pandemic I think digital product are very good to sell so that you can get more customers online.

That's just an idea I have offline, and I am already gaining the skills I need in that area for that purpose but for online, I am still testing the waters to try every means and decide which works for me best.
You should keep testing the water, and to know which skill is favourably for you long time. I see myself favouring coding. I just want to be a professional software/web developer.

You should keep testing the water, and to know which skill is favourably for you long time. I see myself favouring coding. I just want to be a professional software/web developer.
Really? A coder? That requires a lot of time, you might not be chanced for paid to post sites anymore but being a coder is advantageous because you become a hotcake to organisations that have online presence.

I don't know much about digital marketing so i can't afford to be selling the little I know because that will be a shortage so i prefer dealing in the sales of physical product .

Really? A coder? That requires a lot of time, you might not be chanced for paid to post sites anymore but being a coder is advantageous because you become a hotcake to organisations that have online presence.
I'm still active on PTP sites, cos I've not started it full-time, I'm still undergoing course online. After my education I'll be left with enough time to pursue it on full-time basis.

I'm still active on PTP sites, cos I've not started it full-time, I'm still undergoing course online. After my education I'll be left with enough time to pursue it on full-time basis.
Oh, okay. I would advise that as you take your online course apply for internship in low organisation as this would help your experience level when you are ready to take on it full time.

Well to my own opinion I will wish or prefer the offline stuffs or business than the digital business stuffs reason because I consider the offline more appreciateble in the sense that it is visible and control any time and any moment with your presence monitoring is quite essential compared to the online with is only screen view without physical presence and participation.

Oh, okay. I would advise that as you take your online course apply for internship in low organisation as this would help your experience level when you are ready to take on it full time.
That's a wise step and advise you outlined for me. As soon as i finish my edu this year, I'll consider enrolling on intern training to get more knowledge than learning online alone.

That's a wise step and advise you outlined for me. As soon as i finish my edu this year, I'll consider enrolling on intern training to get more knowledge than learning online alone.
Indeed.com is a very good site for getting internships in areas around you but you have to register and confirm your email. I think this site might be very helpful for job seekers seeking internships as we all know it can be difficult to get a job in this country.

Indeed.com is a very good site for getting internships in areas around you but you have to register and confirm your email. I think this site might be very helpful for job seekers seeking internships as we all know it can be difficult to get a job in this country.
Yes, you're right, that's what indeed can actually offer. I have indeed account, and i also installed the app on my mobile phone. I've been hit severally with notifications for job, but i haven't find my passionate job at indeed. I'll keep on updating my Resume there, until i find one.

I'll go for selling of digital products becauses in the digital marketing or selling its deal with the world and you can deliver it to people as far as they have access to internet connection but in physical product you may not be able to do all this thing and you can only sell them to people within your location or state only, I go for something I can markets conveniently and sell out at once
Wonderful choice but I would go for physical products as there are more easier to sell than digital product which with take a lot of effort to sell them.

Wonderful choice but I would go for physical products as there are more easier to sell than digital product which with take a lot of effort to sell them.
I know but both of them has both advantage and disadvantage because in digital Business you have an opportunity to do business anywhere in the world to any continent,physical business is only limited to your own environment only.with good digital marketing you will able to make so much money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds