Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Physical Products Vs. Selling Digital Products

Yes, you are right.
I had no experience with online marketing, but I know better now.
Thank you.
You could have sold your catfish online. All you had to do is list your products on online marketplaces, advertise your products and start selling. You could have also created your own online store.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not that all good at selling online or digital product and I don't really know the reason why that is the way it is but when it comes to selling offline product I am a professional in that in fact so many people called me a great marketer and this was manifested in the last job that I did when I sold some Christian literature and bibles.
Maybe you have that charisma that characterizes salespeople and the power to convince that not everyone has, online I guess it's totally different since the product is offered digitally and not verbally.

Maybe you have that charisma that characterizes salespeople and the power to convince that not everyone has, online I guess it's totally different since the product is offered digitally and not verbally.
True, I have come across some persons who when it comes to digital products, they are very good in selling it, they use both social medias and online flyers and banners to promote their digital products, but when it comes to doing it offline they are not good at it.

Selling online is different from selling offline. While selling offline you can convince your buyers personally, you do not have that leverage while selling online. The only way you can sell online is through advertising aggressively.

You might definitely be right about this reason that I have not that good in online digital marketing but I hope to learn the art of marketing digital goods online very soon cuz I know that is the next gold mine in the world of marketing.

True, I have come across some persons who when it comes to digital products, they are very good in selling it, they use both social medias and online flyers and banners to promote their digital products, but when it comes to doing it offline they are not good at it.
It's like that @eLdavis, there are people who stand out online and do it very well, but personally they don't have the same fluency and skills. They are introverted people and find it hard to have a fluid communication.
You might definitely be right about this reason that I have not that good in online digital marketing but I hope to learn the art of marketing digital goods online very soon cuz I know that is the next gold mine in the world of marketing.
I know if you set your mind to it you will make it, it's all in projecting yourself and learning what it takes to reach your goals. As you rightly describe, online marketing will continue to boom to unimaginable levels.

I think selling of physical product might be a little bit profitable than digital products because physical products are popular. I will set up a good delivery system and engaged in selling of physical products.

You can try creating an offline business and build some customer base, then start selling online. If you already have an offline business, you need much to start selling online.
You can try creating an offline business and build some customer base, then start selling online. If you already have an offline business, you need much to start selling online.
These days I will say selling digital product is more profitable than selling physical products are because people now prefer to buy digital products because of the advancement of technology.

Since shipping is easy, selling digital products can be easy done all you need is to create a good product. You can try selling your designs, images, photographs, graphics, ebooks. etc.

It's like that @eLdavis, there are people who stand out online and do it very well, but personally they don't have the same fluency and skills. They are introverted people and find it hard to have a fluid communication.

I know if you set your mind to it you will make it, it's all in projecting yourself and learning what it takes to reach your goals. As you rightly describe, online marketing will continue to boom to unimaginable levels.
Well I am not even just talking about protecting myself to learn the online marketing as I have already made up my mind to learn social network marketing which I believe is one of the most in demand digital skills that anyone can learn now.

Well I am not even just talking about protecting myself to learn the online marketing as I have already made up my mind to learn social network marketing which I believe is one of the most in demand digital skills that anyone can learn now.
I love to know that it is already a decision made, now you just have to start and learn the skill well to the point of standing out, this way you will be able to generate great earnings because the demand is currently high.

Well for me generally because of the inconvenience in delivering physical products I will rather go for digital products since everything can be done online and deliver online to someone that needs it.

Selling digital products to me will be the best option of the two options you just listen above. This is because there will not be anything like taking inventory to begin with in this type of arrangement. Makes it easier for me

Some people who are not into digital products selling are mostly not the tech savvy type of persons. This into it are obviously tech savvy. Non digital products selling works very fine for both online and offline business owners

Most people prefer to set digital product than to self physical product because selling of digital products is less stressful and is more profitable than selling physical products.

I love to know that it is already a decision made, now you just have to start and learn the skill well to the point of standing out, this way you will be able to generate great earnings because the demand is currently high.
Well I am starting up the training I think next week and I hope to be able to be through with the training in 3 months because that is when I was told that my training will be over.

Well I am starting up the training I think next week and I hope to be able to be through with the training in 3 months because that is when I was told that my training will be over.
As long as it is necessary, for its own sake and economic benefit there should be no limitations, I am very happy for you @Ralphjoe, I look forward to hearing about your experiences very soon.

As long as it is necessary, for its own sake and economic benefit there should be no limitations, I am very happy for you @Ralphjoe, I look forward to hearing about your experiences very soon.
The experience today was superb as I got to learn about so many things today and I believe that even before those time that they have giving me at the time frame for the training I would be able to learn it before then.

I will generally prefer to sell digital products because it is even much more easier to create and also much cheaper. I also do not have to worry so much about logistics and delivery.

Right now, I do not have any business. But I think I would be comfortable selling both physical and digital products. Moreover, even an offline business of selling physical products must have an online presence these days for it to succeed.
Yeah in the same shoes as you, I agree even nowadays it's essential for even offline stores to have an online presence because that way a wide range can be reached and more connection made

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds